pbtom
What's New?

Jay Cutler Diet !!!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Re: Jay Cutler's Diet !!!

Buffalo is good protein and tastes pretty good as well.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Of course it's not the Jay Cutler diet it's another gimmick. Just like the whole muscletech adds and all the others who make kids think if they take those OTC supplements they'll end up looking like the IFBB Pros in the ads. Those magazines are nothing more than a waste of paper.

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010

Yeah just to reiterate what FD and Mayo already metioned,there is a bit money at the top level u'll never find out the real training/diet and drugs that there on, honestly they prolly dont know lol not really but there is so much involed in it that they employ ppl just to care of the menu's peptides,insulin,aas,food,supplements and training even if your the client its a shit ton of info to process.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010

His real diet will never be disclosed to the public. One of his sponsors is trying to make more money by selling more supplements and a "free" Jay Cutler diet plan. Only he, his wife, and close friends truly know what he eats on a daily basis.

X2 If you were Olympia would you tell your competition. Jay likely never had input on this at all.

Hawk

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010

what do you mean thats not his diet???... I read it on the internet so it HAS to be TRUE!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

RIGHT......... That's how he got that big! Hahaha. He could eat turds all day for I care I don't wanna eat turds to get big! Also his hair cut might need a couple decades updating!!!! But I'm pretty sure his diet consists of all the vials in his fridge door! just saying!

Last edited:
BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011

Nice advertisement MuscleTech...

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011

Watch Bigger Stronger Faster and them expose supplement companies!

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
that diet is what his sponsor wants you to think it is

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic