Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

ghrp-6

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So i have some ghrp-6 i never used. decided to take a shot, i think i did a little too much on accident because i didnt have the Slin pin to do it with.

Think it came out to be like 600mcg. Anywho, 5 mins after the shot i was extremely hungry, downed a bag of cheetos (NOT LEAN)

With a bowl of rice and tuna.

Then i presumed to feel tired/dizzy and hear rate went up slightly but nothing to be concerned about.

I always wondered if the GHRP i had was fake. Im guessing these are the symptoms?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Elevated levels of hunger are common with GHRP-6 (unlike GHRP-2). I often include GHRP-6 in my bulking cycles if I have the extra money to do so.

GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin antagonist. Elevated Ghrelin levels can speed up the rate at which your stomach "empties itself" into the digestive system. So, 400-600mcg per day of GHRP-6 and some solid digestive enzymes will have you eating all day....perfect for a bulking cycle.

Another possibility is that GHRP-6 signals the release of your natural GH, which in turn tends to lower your blood sugar. This would explain why you were hungry and eventually felt like passing out. So, by my estimation it's a combination of both.

Some people say you can gain a lot of weight with this peptide, but that is likely due to the fact that it makes you consume an amount of food that is far above average. This makes me wonder if GHRP-6 is a better choice for the first time user than a straight testosterone cycle. The gains would essentially be natural and the user wouldn't feel like he/she is force feeding themselves. The extra calories may serve to show someone just how much weight you can gain from putting away more food. Furthermore, a user would find out very quickly that eating clean becomes very important. Then, after a few short GHRP-6 cycles the user is several lbs heavier (essentially natural gains) before he/she has even touched anabolics.

If the goal is to get as close to your natural limitations/potential before starting AAS, then I think peptides may be the future "bridge" between all natural and the dark side.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Elevated levels of hunger are common with GHRP-6 (unlike GHRP-2). I often include GHRP-6 in my bulking cycles if I have the extra money to do so.

GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin antagonist. Elevated Ghrelin levels can speed up the rate at which your stomach "empties itself" into the digestive system. So, 400-600mcg per day of GHRP-6 and some solid digestive enzymes will have you eating all day....perfect for a bulking cycle.

Another possibility is that GHRP-6 signals the release of your natural GH, which in turn tends to lower your blood sugar. This would explain why you were hungry and eventually felt like passing out. So, by my estimation it's a combination of both.

Some people say you can gain a lot of weight with this peptide, but that is likely due to the fact that it makes you consume an amount of food that is far above average. This makes me wonder if GHRP-6 is a better choice for the first time user than a straight testosterone cycle. The gains would essentially be natural and the user wouldn't feel like he/she is force feeding themselves. The extra calories may serve to show someone just how much weight you can gain from putting away more food. Furthermore, a user would find out very quickly that eating clean becomes very important. Then, after a few short GHRP-6 cycles the user is several lbs heavier (essentially natural gains) before he/she has even touched anabolics.

If the goal is to get as close to your natural limitations/potential before starting AAS, then I think peptides may be the future "bridge" between all natural and the dark side.

If GHRP-6 signals release of GH then fatloss would be present as well?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
That much GHRP-6 will result in severe hairloss, YOU WILL BE BALD BEFORE MORNING BOY!

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
The stimulation of a GH pulse is the idea behind GHRP-6. The first couple of times I took it I got hot flashes and dizzy. The first time freaked me the hell out. I use to take it before bed for better sleep but now mostly take a higher 200mcg dose after a workout and 10-15 minutes later drink my post workout shake with fast and slow carbs. GRHP-6 is less effective with high insulin levels so better taken a couple hours after eating or after a hard workout.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The stimulation of a GH pulse is the idea behind GHRP-6. The first couple of times I took it I got hot flashes and dizzy. The first time freaked me the hell out. I use to take it before bed for better sleep but now mostly take a higher 200mcg dose after a workout and 10-15 minutes later drink my post workout shake with fast and slow carbs. GRHP-6 is less effective with high insulin levels so better taken a couple hours after eating or after a hard workout.

All i know is, it made me eat lol

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I used to do 200mcg and do cardio on empty stomach, 15 min I always got hungry as a mofo.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
hunger is normal---damn that is a high dose!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've used ghrp-6 and 2 pretty extensively in the past year. ghrp-6 will give you a hunger feeling within 10 minutes and it is advised that you have not eaten within the past 2 hours prior to pinning....as well as waiting 20 or 30 minutes before you consume food / carbs post injection. pure protein can be ingested immediately. with that in mind I picked up some isopure 100% whey isolate and start sipping it after 5 minutes seeking improved nutrient uptake DURRING growth spurt.. That helps with the hunger pains until you can get a meal in. Also add a Chrystal light to a bottled water (zero carbs / calories) with 5000g's bcaa after pinning. Fat loss is excellent if you use proper protocol combined with a clean diet...etc. Also must pin 2 to 3 times a day. add cjc or grf for added effectiveness.

btw you do not need to use slin for the ghrp to be effective.

Last edited:

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I always wondered if the GHRP i had was fake.

Why would there be any GHRP fakes? Scary folks go ahead and use peptides without regard to proper measurement/dosage. Half the research peptides on the market wont hurt you..others like GHRP-6 need to be respected. Lesson for those who have not had experience

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I've used ghrp-6 and 2 pretty extensively in the past year. ghrp-6 will give you a hunger feeling within 10 minutes and it is advised that you have not eaten within the past 2 hours prior to pinning....as well as waiting 20 or 30 minutes before you consume food / carbs post injection. pure protein can be ingested immediately. with that in mind I picked up some isopure 100% whey isolate and start sipping it after 5 minutes seeking improved nutrient uptake DURRING growth spurt.. That helps with the hunger pains until you can get a meal in. Also add a Chrystal light to a bottled water (zero carbs / calories) with 5000g's bcaa after pinning. Fat loss is excellent if you use proper protocol combined with a clean diet...etc. Also must pin 2 to 3 times a day. add cjc or grf for added effectiveness.

btw you do not need to use slin for the ghrp to be effective.

I know how to keep the diet CLEAAN :).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic