Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

gym hair

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
why not just wear a cap? Better concentration this way also. Add earphones and you're in your own little world...

I do! Have been for years.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
baseball cap, don't have time or patience to deal or worry about the hair

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I do light makeup and were my hair extensions lol sometimes hat. I rock out pigtails to.
I'm crazy lol

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I do light makeup and were my hair extensions lol sometimes hat. I rock out pigtails to.
I'm crazy lol

hahahahahaha....I use to see this one chick come in with the full on make-up, big ass hoop earrings..of course all she did was the stair master at a very slow speed ;)

I wear a hat on the weekends but during the week I go straight from work can't help but have make-up on...

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
I remember back in the day when I was in college and in a metal band working out with long hair sucked ass, thankful to be a dude.

Generally serious female lifters I see have their hair tied up or wear a baseball cap from what I've seen.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
At the top of my head
As long as it's not touching my neck. It will curl up if it gets all sweaty.

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
When I had really long hair I would wear it in a pony tail but I also had to think twice what kind of exercises I was going to do because the pony tail flat up against a bench bugged the shit out of me. I loved wearing pig tails but sometimes the pig tails would end up in the front and that bugged me as well always having to swipe it to the back. Now I wear my hair short and it is asymmetrical so I can't wear it in a pony or pig so I just go as is.

I train in the evening so I already have makeup on from the day. But it doesn't bother me at all as I don't wear heavy makeup and so it's fine for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic