Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DNP Side Effects

S

SemperFi3077

Apr 6, 2011
Everyone says DNP can kill you but no one ever discusses the other side adverse affects. What are the DNP Side effects? I would like to try it and it seems the DNP side effects are really the bigger issue here when talked about.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Re: DNP sides

Everyone says DNP can kill you but no one ever discusses the other side adverse affects. What are they if any?

Other than death there isn't many. Some sweats and elevated body temps is about it.
I have run it, other than the internal heat there was no sides.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011

You will ejaculate yellow puss.....make sure that you measure your body temp and avoid carbs as much as you can. Carbs seem to be like throwing dry cedar kindling and liquid oxygen on a big fire in most people. Tread lightly if you are planning on trying this.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011

Everyone says DNP can kill you but no one ever discusses the other side adverse affects. What are they if any?

DNP is highly individualized in regards to side effects... but the big ones are extreme lethargy (fructose from fruit helps a bit, along with energy stacks such as EC, or 1,3 Dimeth/DMAA), elevated temperature (but can be controlled if you taper your doses low and slowly work up), sweating a lot (just have to deal with it and take a lot of showers) and dehydration. (drinking a lot of water, V8 and electrolyte drinks help make this a non issue)

Other very rare side effects are cataracts (extremely rare, but taking Vitamin E + C can possible negate this, if you are prone to it) and also peripheral neuropathy. But these all go away after discontinued use.

Other then that, it's relatively safe, if you start low (around 200mg a day for the first 4/5 days) and monitor your temperature with a digital thermometer closely a couple times a day. If you start going over 99.2 consistently and stay there, then back off the dose. If not, up the dose after 4/5 days.

Do your homework thoroughly before touching the stuff tho...

Read this thread and subsequent posts/pages... then read it again.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

I get a rash on my forearms that usually lasts a few days and is easily cured by Benadryl.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011

I get a rash on my forearms that usually lasts a few days and is easily cured by Benadryl.

O shit right... the other big one I think occurs in approx. 10% of users.

OP - Taking Benedryl throughout, as Lizard King mentioned, or 500mg three times a day of Quercetin, should keep that @ bay if you end up being allergic to it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

I actually take Benadryl before I start my cycle, keeps all the sides at bay

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011

sweating profusely, raised body temp, i had issues pooping---thats what happen to me i got off after only a week

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010

sweating profusely, raised body temp, i had issues pooping---thats what happen to me i got off after only a week

You need to drink more water, or lower the dose. Bowel problems are due to dehydration more than anything else.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010

ok devildog get ready for sleepless nights in iraq have a fan ready to blow on u and for me it was turning the sheets yellow and all my white shirts yellow in the pits --semperfi o317

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I actually decided that after I tried DNP it wasn't for me. The heat and sweating wasn't any different than when running a cycle. What absolutely made me just say no after a week was the lack of energy. Not only just tired all day long and no drive to do anything, but every muscle has no energy either. So it literally took everything I had to do anything. It got so bad at the end of my 2nd week I took 2 days off work and just slept because i was useless. Since then I haven't gone back to it. Figured I would just cardio my ass off and diet hard instead. At least then I can still function in life.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I didn't see this one mentioned but shortness of breath can occur. Not bad enough to be an issue, and it seems from my reading to only bother people who already have breathing issues. But for me at 750mg daily I will be panting and get comments. At 500 and above I avoid phone calls and it's a challenge to read my daughter a book before bed.

Other than that, yellow jizz, sweating... Ridiculous sweating, more sweating and lethargy so bad that it is hard to describe.

And the lizards rash wasn't from DNP I think it was from some sketchy beaver.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic