Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

NPP - The superior Nandrolone

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
I know Deca has been tried and true for decades but NPP has quickly become my favorite to use in conjunction with test. Although Tren is always fun and divorce in a bottle, NPP provides a certain 'pop' and fullness to my muscles that I havent experienced before. With minimal bloat and the ability to control the sides with shorter half life and more frequent injections, I think this is a fantastic anabolic.

While using it on a bulk and a rebound in the past, I have thought of the idea of using it up until a show because of the appearance it helps give.
What are everyones thoughts/experiences?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I am planning to try it for my first time in a while, but I am hoping for good things as deca is my favorite bulking AAS, but the bloat is out of control...I look pregnant.

Hawk

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i done used 100s of mls of npp..i simply love it...but one down fall....and its just like any fast acting ester..u level out on it quickly.after 4 to 6 weeks the gains stop....But what u gain from it in a short period of time is simply amazeing....NPP has def made an impack in the steroid world in a big way.....and really npp can be used for mass or during a cutting stage in your cycles......My favorite combo with npp has to be test prop...these two together u cant lose.....A matter of fact i just run a dule blend of npp/test prop...50mls of the stuff...i was doing ed injections useing 2ccs..It def altered my body....plus i was runing some injectable d-bol wile on it.....i enjoyed the whole process....For thos of u that never tryed npp.all i can tell u.......U are missing out big time......dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I am planning to try it for my first time in a while, but I am hoping for good things as deca is my favorite bulking AAS, but the bloat is out of control...I look pregnant.

Hawk

i can tell u buddy.u wont get that deca bloat from npp.In fact it will harden u up...wile u are gaining mass from it....its super drug bro...and it works so quick....dw

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
One of my favs. I absolutely love it. Blast with it.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
i can tell u buddy.u wont get that deca bloat from npp.In fact it will harden u up...wile u are gaining mass from it....its super drug bro...and it works so quick....dw

Great, cuz I just scored me some.

Hawk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Yes, I prefer NPP rather than deca. I noticed much less bloat with NPP

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The one thing I will say was that I did feel just as shut down on NPP as I did on Deca. It shut me down HARD! But, because of the shorter ester I was able to recover a bit quicker. Because of the bloat and extended shut down I'm not sure I'll run Deca again. However, NPP will be a part of future cycles for me.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
My next cycle is 6 weeks npp/prop 100mg each EOD, with 250mg enanthate once a week. 600:350 test:npp Fun

Also gonna have t-Bol in there as well

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
My next cycle is 6 weeks npp/prop 100mg each EOD, with 250mg enanthate once a week. 600:350 test:npp Fun

Also gonna have t-Bol in there as well

u should gain very well useing the above cycle...dw

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Have any of you run NPP as a TD? Just curious. I'm thinking I'd like to run test base and NPP as a TD, and apply ED or 2X ED to keep levels stable.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
You'd be better off using a nand base than the npp, as the PP ester is almost as large as the reg deca ester. The real only difference b/t the two is the half-life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic