Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

shaving body parts

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I am a fucking gorilla. I just started shaving my arms and part of my chest and whatnot. breaking out a bit in same areas from the shaving on both sides. Any tips? just use aftershave? i am sure my body will get used to it again at some point or when it gets warmer i bet the sun will help a lot.

What do you guys do? i already use good mach 3 razors....

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
i have found that the toughest area is by far the lower abdomen/highest fat sotrage area. I usually tend to break out there most of the time. It really depends on the day tho, sometimes it goes fine. Washing with bodywash beforehand really seems to help. Also, they have mach 3 razors out now that vibrate (all homo) that make the shaving experience much less painful. if you haven't tried that I would give it a shot. It makes all the difference in the world for me.

Ok, let's just get the vibrator jokes out of the way quickly guys, lol.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i have found that the toughest area is by far the lower abdomen/highest fat sotrage area. I usually tend to break out there most of the time. It really depends on the day tho, sometimes it goes fine. Washing with bodywash beforehand really seems to help. Also, they have mach 3 razors out now that vibrate (all homo) that make the shaving experience much less painful. if you haven't tried that I would give it a shot. It makes all the difference in the world for me.

Ok, let's just get the vibrator jokes out of the way quickly guys, lol.
I shave in the shower with nivea shower shave\soap shit - supposed to be all in one.... after that i scrub with axe soap.... doesnt hurt or anything when i shave, its just i seem to be breaking out a bit from it. was thinking of picking up some kiehls aftershave as that shit is amazing...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I always Nair if I have not shaved a certain area for a long extended period of time. Its quick and easy. Then I follow up with the razor. I use reg. shaving cream or just plain soap. Afterwards I always apply lotion or a light oil to the shaved oil.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Heh @ the vibrator.So now we know GS likes a vibrator in the shower .Whatever floats your boat ;). I dont think a scrubbing motion after shaving would be good for sensitive area goldy.I would shave and leave it alone.Sometimes perfumy stuff will irritate too.
Some areas are just destined to break out.There is a bikini area type after lotion they sell in the stores.I have no idea if it works or not but might be worth buying some and checking it out.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Or you could man up and wax

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I always Nair if I have not shaved a certain area for a long extended period of time. Its quick and easy. Then I follow up with the razor. I use reg. shaving cream or just plain soap. Afterwards I always apply lotion or a light oil to the shaved oil.

Lotion or oil? that sounds like the exact opposite of what i would do...hrm....maybe i should find a gay dude and ask him, i bet he would know...

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I use a plain ole electric razor and it works good. Do it once a week.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I shave my arms chest and under arm use nothing but hot water never had any problems

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I use a buzzer on the 0 setting, only hurts when you get the sack caught in the buzzer (not very fun!!)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic