Kiddorism
What's New?

NPP for women

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate (NPP)

There are several different forms (esters) of Nandrolone available. NPP is the shorter-acting “Deca” (nandrolone decanoate) that would be more likely recommended for women. The longer acting Deca will produce more water retention and more aggressive sides due to the longer ester (clearing time). This is a more aggressive cycle for women with some water retention and longer detection time than the more commonly used injectables such as primo.

Nandrolone Profile

Typical Use:

For women, NPP falls into the scope of really only for those experienced who are looking for significant growth and are prepared to deal with the full scope of potential sides. It might be considered an off-season cycle for a female bodybuilder or used at the beginning of a 16 week prep, to be later dropped and replaced with a non-aromatizing compound.

Typical Cycle:

· Dose:15- 25 mg E3D
· Duration: 8-10 weeks

· As we get into the much more aggressive cycles, it becomes more of a personal preference on dosing based on goals and any other stacked compounds

Potential Sides:

· Water retention
· Acne (face or shoulders)
· Oily skin
· Hairloss
· Sore throat / cracky or deepening voice
· Facial hair growth
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· Interrupted period – would typically return the first full month after the duration of the EQ detection time following the last injection

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
2 weeks in & so far loving this stuff!

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
Excited to hear about your experience. I start my NPP and Var cycle tomorrow!!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I might have to try that in my off season. sounds like fun :) were you on the var first then added in the NPP ?

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
I might have to try that in my off season. sounds like fun :) were you on the var first then added in the NPP ?

Yup, exactly. Yeah def off season - one profound effect of it - my appetite is also through the roof, lol.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Yup, exactly. Yeah def off season - one profound effect of it - my appetite is also through the roof, lol.

Interesting, I haven't had an appetite increase @ 100mg E3D for weeks now...crazy how we all get different sides!

And just started running it with 20mg of t-bol (started last Tuesday) interested to see what this combo will do :)

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
Interesting, I haven't had an appetite increase @ 100mg E3D for weeks now...crazy how we all get different sides!

And just started running it with 20mg of t-bol (started last Tuesday) interested to see what this combo will do :)

Yeah it's funny eh? So what are you noticing with it?
Never tried T-bol (unless that's what the mislabeled batch of Var was a while back)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Yeah it's funny eh? So what are you noticing with it?
Never tried T-bol (unless that's what the mislabeled batch of Var was a while back)

with the NPP I have noticed leanness, strength...waiting for the t-bol to kick in..I'm assuming it shouldn't be much longer but I was stronger on quads last night so maybe it already has...lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic