Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

My DNP progress, this and that.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Ok the dosing was not clear as I did not see it mentioned in the first post... I like 12-14 day cycles to start at 250 e/24h personally....to assess how you not only react to the compound, but also how you respond to coming off the compound as well

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Please be careful running a high DNP dose. Dextrose is pure carbs, bud.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Are you confusing dextrose with fructose notmojo?

N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
Sigh...
Shit yes I was misinformed. In Germany we have quite a similar sounding word so I mixed that up and ****ed things up.
Fructose should be the one I want right? Since it goes into the liver first, which is what we want, right?
Dextrose goes straight into the blood. However I don't think that I did too much damage since one Dextrose tablet has 5g of carbs.
So any further advice?
Today was a very tough morning to get up, I felt very tired after 8 hours of sleep and the lethargy was really bad.
I am on day 9 and my Motivation is ****ed up as I am seeing no progress but I'll keep pushing through it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sigh...
Shit yes I was misinformed. In Germany we have quite a similar sounding word so I mixed that up and ****ed things up.
Fructose should be the one I want right? Since it goes into the liver first, which is what we want, right?
Dextrose goes straight into the blood. However I don't think that I did too much damage since one Dextrose tablet has 5g of carbs.
So any further advice?
Today was a very tough morning to get up, I felt very tired after 8 hours of sleep and the lethargy was really bad.
I am on day 9 and my Motivation is ****ed up as I am seeing no progress but I'll keep pushing through it.

Dnp is misery at high doses. You have some choices.

1. Drop the dose and increase the duration you are on.

2. Add ephedrine to daily regimen for a bit of energy and additional fatloss. Also start consuming fruits thru the day for energy.

Don't expect to have a decent workout until you are off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic