Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

DNP @ 400mg ED peak concentration levels

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Definitely don't overdo it on ramping up the dose in just a few days. Like LK said, wait at least 5 days between dose increases. I have run both long low dose, and shorter high dose cycles and have come to the conclusion that the longer low dose cycles work much better FOR ME. Then again, I respond very well to low doses. I am able to lose a good amount of weight only using 187mg (I think that's the actual concentration per cap) of crystal DNP daily. For me, the crystal has fewer side effects than the powder and I like it better. The main point is you have to experiment and do so carefully. Most guys are gonna need more than 200mg after a week to keep seeing results.

S

slinkyfox

Jun 13, 2012
I have 100mg powder DNP caps, @ 500MG I was beyond miserable but I know people who have went as high as 800MG and have been able to tolerate it
yeah ive decided im going to go with 200mg/day at peak levels it should be 540mg in my system at day 8 and stable. this shit aint worth risking your life over and feeling like death all the time would just make me paranoid would be a huge embarassment f i had to go have a ice bath at the hospital lol

F

fcukit

Jul 4, 2012
DNP crystal is 75% vs powdered DNP. No one Knows what the half life is. 36-48 is the assumed. Everyone is different in regards to DNP usage. One guy can take 100mg and have issues. Another guy can take 900mg a day and not even sweat much. Also, if you do not split your dose, less heat issues at bed time and less stomach issues (if your prone to it). I would just take 100-200mg for 4 days, if no issues, bump up 100-200mg for 4 more days, etc, until you get to a low burn and then run with that for a while. The guys who pop 800-1000mg and sweat balls and other issues are the ones who report all the bad crap. If you can find a source who caps with vit c as a filler, you got a winner. My own source has dried up and I am in need of powdered caps or just the powder itself. If anyone knows of a reliable source PM me please.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
i wont log my run but ill add how much weight im losing daily.. still reading heaps im torn between 1 200mg a day or 1 200mg every 16 hours works out to be 300mg daily so i dunno wich to do
edit: i just want to lose a pound of fat a day

A pound a day is quite possible. My buddy did a 21day run in feb and lost 18pds. He still ate like shit and rarely trains. Imagine if you trained even at 70% & dieted? Just saying...........

J

jared

Oct 11, 2011
LizardKing - do you recall the DNP half-life spreadsheet from meso? Trying to track the damn thing down but all I can find are dead links.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
LizardKing - do you recall the DNP half-life spreadsheet from meso? Trying to track the damn thing down but all I can find are dead links.

Either of these?

36799d1090503790-dnp-why-you-should-never-use-dnp.jpg

96098d1231226847-interesting-question-regards-dosing-dnp-hit-max-peak-levels-early-1.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
PoB, that was extremely helpful. Thanks!

You can run DNP safely at 400mg crystal ED, I just wonder if it's a good idea in July (unless you're in New Zealand or Australia and it's winter for you right now). I usually run DND at a lower dose of 250mg cyrstal ED for a longer duration during the winter months, and it works like a dream.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey sorry for using this thread as my first time post but somehow I cannot see any link to either of the tables. Do you mind uploading them somewhere?
Thank you in advance.

Gimme a minute and I will upload to imgur or something for you

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Y8QOxFO.jpg

Last edited:
N

NotMojo

Nov 21, 2013
Hey PoB you are awesome thank you very much but I was looking at getting the whole spreadsheet. Do you happen to have only the pictures? Since I need to calculate the DNP dosage according to my own intake.
I am already in my second week and plan on increasing my levels to around 800mg.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic