Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Cosmo september issue: "untamed va-jay-jay's are all the rage"

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Ok, so I walk into the hair salon and ask if they do waxing. I said my girl, Ms. Doc Wetback Hardbody, wants everything gone off my pube area, including the shaft and nutsack. The entire salon burst out in laughter at me. They said they dont do that there, it's illegal.

Thanks a lot girls......

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Not to be a contrarian, but I've always wondered if I saw my wife shaved smooth, if I'd see her as pre-pubescent or something, and it cause me to lose my magic, so to speak. Am I weird thinking that?

Also, if I were shaved, I can only imagine the comments I'd get in the locker room at my gym. May be it's a generational thing, but I've never seen a guy shaved... maybe trim the shrubbery a bit to make it look kept, but never seen a guy shaved smooth. Not sure I'd like that look.

hardbody

hardbody

Mar 2, 2011
:))
Ok, so I walk into the hair salon and ask if they do waxing. I said my girl, Ms. Doc Wetback Hardbody, wants everything gone off my pube area, including the shaft and nutsack. The entire salon burst out in laughter at me. They said they dont do that there, it's illegal.

Thanks a lot girls......

Ah, I see you got your head waxed instead:))

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Not to be a contrarian, but I've always wondered if I saw my wife shaved smooth, if I'd see her as pre-pubescent or something, and it cause me to lose my magic, so to speak. Am I weird thinking that?

Also, if I were shaved, I can only imagine the comments I'd get in the locker room at my gym. May be it's a generational thing, but I've never seen a guy shaved... maybe trim the shrubbery a bit to make it look kept, but never seen a guy shaved smooth. Not sure I'd like that look.

I'm with you brother. My wife shaved it all down a few years ago and I kind of felt like a child molester. :) I guess you have to have the right va jay jay look to pull it off. I do like the short trim with a nice landing strip.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
My wife keeps hers smooth at all times its her preferance she hates body hair, and plus has a awesome vagina so why not show it off. plus she expects me to be manscaped also maybe not smooth but very trimmed atleast.

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
Neat and trimmed is the way to go. Not into the hippy thing...all bushy you know. My man wants to trim mine for bikini season which is here.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
never seen a guy shaved smooth. Not sure I'd like that look.

LMAO, Im not shaving my junk for you tommy! Teasin bro...

I keep hearing "hair is making a comeback"... ITS NOT... Nobody likes hair down there... When Im with a new chick and Welcome to the Jungle starts playing when those panties drop, I have to say something... I dated one girl who said, "youre sick, you want me to look like a little girl" NO HONEY, I want you to look like a woman with a shaved pussy... No ones mistaking you for a little girl with those jugs... And the grooming downstairs includes the back door.. Why stop at the taint? Shave all the way around in case my tongue makes its way back there too...

And Im not a hypocrite, I keep my junk shaven regularly and I think that girls seem to appreciate that...

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I have to admit this thread made me giggle.....shaved smooth is so much more comfortable too...wish I had gone the laser route...may have to do that :) And yes, I expect manscaping to be tidy if not shaved smooth.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I have to admit this thread made me giggle.....shaved smooth is so much more comfortable too...wish I had gone the laser route...may have to do that :) And yes, I expect manscaping to be tidy if not shaved smooth.

me too !
I am extremely jealous of Ms.W
and I do not expect compeltely hairless on my man, but if its uncomfortable Im not sucking it and I am pretty decent at it, so he keeps it clean .....

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Yeah and how about coming up from downtown with a nice pube between your teeth as you smile lol
Men need to be 100% smooth.................ALL the time !

agrees! I do it, so he does too...I like smooth for me and my hubs

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I started shaving everything down there a long time ago. its only fair to the ladies. and to those that keep it shaved or waxed thank you. Ms. Wetback, lazered, bless your heart.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic