Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

LifeXMD's American Hero Program

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
What can you do if I'm already on trt but very low normal? Dr has me at 100mg per week which has me around &325. I'm 31 and don't want to be that low

Ask your doc for an increase. I assume you don't feel great. I would think that 100mg a week would put you higher than 325 but people respond differently. How long have you been at this dose?

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
been doing it for about a year now...he said he doesn't feel comfortable going up from there. he's just my primary care physician, though.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Work around your bw appts. Blast prior and down shift 3 weeks prior to bw based upon compounds running.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
been doing it for about a year now...he said he doesn't feel comfortable going up from there. he's just my primary care physician, though.

Do you feel ok at that dose? You should go see an Endocrinologist. He/She will be more educated in that area than your PCP. Your PCP sounds like a chump to me. 325 is extremely low while on TRT. He should at least bump it up a little more to see where it puts you. Only thing I can think of is perhaps your Hematocrit is getting high and he's getting nervous about the dose.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Do you feel ok at that dose? You should go see an Endocrinologist. He/She will be more educated in that area than your PCP. Your PCP sounds like a chump to me. 325 is extremely low while on TRT. He should at least bump it up a little more to see where it puts you. Only thing I can think of is perhaps your Hematocrit is getting high and he's getting nervous about the dose.

flex that's exactly right. my H was off the charts high. he said i need to donate blood as often as possible.

sorry to get this thread way off topic

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
flex that's exactly right. my H was off the charts high. he said i need to donate blood as often as possible.

sorry to get this thread way off topic

Gotcha. If that's the case, follow his orders. Donate blood as soon as possible. He should even be able to give you a prescription for a theraputic phlebotomy. In the meantime, drink a lot of water, take a baby asprin each day and try grapefruit. I've also been researching Nattokinase but I won't really speak on it until I get a chance to experiment with it.

If I were you though, I wouldn't run a cycle or worry about upping dosage until those numbers come down.

Last edited:
creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
sounds like you'll have to find a new dr if you want to go up in dosage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic