Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Respect

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
This board has a rule about being respectful of others.If you can't follow that rule expect to be banned.Too many threads are getting off topic and going down drama lane because of lack of respect.
If you are a Vet or above act like it. Lets try to help one another out rather than break each other down.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i concur. if you want to change topics, dont hijack the thread, start a new one. you can also disagree and debate while still being respectful...

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Thanks for bringing this up RR, we all need to be reminded of this from time to time.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Hmmmm...I dunno where I come in on this one, Ill go with the flow and agree with RR.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Not just vets and above, but every member. You don't have to be a vet to act like a mature, grown-ass man. Good post rr.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I try to be an example that immaturity and respect can be achieved at the same time. Good post RR.
CC

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Right on Sis- and keep an eye on that AJ- a subversive element if ever I've seen one LOL

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I agree, and if a thread gets off topic, we can always start a new thread for whatever topic they hijacked.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I try to be an example that immaturity and respect can be achieved at the same time. Good post RR.
CC

I actually hesitated before I wrote "mature", but in my rush to leave for work, I just went with it. You're right, but intentional immaturity is far different (and more humorous) than immaturity due to inexperience/age/ignorance.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
from what I've seen there's only a couple clowns that like to act up. Send them a pm and let them know the deal...give them a warning...something. respect among members is something good bros / members of the community practice as a rule. Anyone being disrespectful should be tossed. temp ban 1st offense maybe 30 days and so on. permanent ban if it continues.....

Last edited:
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
from what I've seen there's only a couple clowns that like to act up. Send them a pm and let them know the deal...give them a warning...something. respect among members is something good bros / members of the community practice as a rule. Anyone being disrespectful should be tossed. temp ban 1st offense maybe 30 days and so on. permanent ban if it continues.....

Yes, this is right on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic