Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Name your lifting injuries...

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Latest? Why the **** is my belly button no longer an 'inny'? Didn't feel anything occur while training... belly button hernia?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Latest? Why the **** is my belly button no longer an 'inny'? Didn't feel anything occur while training... belly button hernia?

Umbilical hernia

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Damn. I'll do some reading on it, shortz, thanks.

I don't have time for petty bullshit,... not that I want anything more serious for crying out loud.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
"Umbilical hernias may also develop in adults, especially if they are very overweight, lifting heavy objects, or have a persistent cough"

Aint blubbery and got no cough, LOL

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
"Umbilical hernias may also develop in adults, especially if they are very overweight, lifting heavy objects, or have a persistent cough"

Aint blubbery and got no cough, LOL

You fat!! Lol

If its not bothering you, and isn't strangulated, it doesn't necessarily have to be fixed right away. Lay down on your back, relax for several mins, then massage the hernia to try to reduce it. As long as the herniation isn't causing you pain and can be reduced it's usually not a problem.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
You fat!! Lol

If its not bothering you, and isn't strangulated, it doesn't necessarily have to be fixed right away. Lay down on your back, relax for several mins, then massage the hernia to try to reduce it. As long as the herniation isn't causing you pain and can be reduced it's usually not a problem.

That aint fat, its my winter insulation, what, you want me to freeze up here? LOL

Got a doc visit the end of the month, so I'll have it looked at then. It is just pushing out. Odd coincidence, but have felt sick in the gut the last few days...

Thanks, bro.

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
Your growing a second wang, most likely is a hernia

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Touch wood I haven't really had much in the way of injuries. All I have to show from my years of running and lifting are annoyingly tight hips (due to a tight ITB) and a slightly dodgy back. I've ruptured the same disc a couple of times, once from picking up a sock off the floor and another time from playing with my kids lol.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Lmao mini fork lol - I hear ya - it's like you push yourself so hard training - then you weaken your body somewhat while it recovers then doing something mundane like open a drawer or washing a dish you pull something lol

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
No injuries here. Only my right knee started to make Knak/ knak after this leg press 3× 7-reps 250 Kilo six months ago

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic