Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What are ye reading?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
contrary to common misconception, not all of us "meatheads" are illiterate. so what are you guys reading? or what have you read that you would recommend?
i get funny looks every time i say it but i'm sticking with my story that Mein Kampf was one of my favorite books.
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk was great too. although Fight Club is one of my favorite movies all time, the book had a WAY better ending. I have read all of his books and there wasn't one i didn't like.
The Art Of War is another top ten but i cant help but feel like some of its meaning was lost in translation.
the Frankenstein series by Dean Koontz was awesome too.
lately i've been on an autobiography/biography kick.
i read Arnold's The Education Of A Bodybuilder,
Sonny Barger's autobiography (got an autographed copy),
Gladiator by the American Gladiator NITRO (excellent read)
Juiced by Jose Conseco (another page-turner)
and i got The Epic Of Gilgamesh on the way as it came HIGHLY recommended.
so how bout the rest of you???

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
mostly ive been studying about the anunnaki history of nibiru and the oldest civilization to mandkind which was the summarians...Which all cultures followed the foot step of the summarians,Even the egyptions..Whats mind boggleing is that considering the summarians were so advanced by then..They didnt crawl before they walked ...They had there own math.they had the solor system figured out ..they had could spell words...they had law and order...How did they become so intelligent?before them history shows the comags which were hardly smart ...Monkey like...somehow or another the dna was altered between the comags and us.Who was able to change the dna?Nibiru is a planet that the summmarains said was where they claim highly intellgent life form was at...There considered them the gods.Now consider the elder gods...They visited earth and claimed they were the ones that altered the dna which made us....They made us to be slaves for them to mine for gold.....anyway,alot of good reading.....Makes u wonder and question our history today......dw

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
"Decision at Sea" by Craig L Symonds. He is was an instructor at the US Naval Academy...among other things. I have a tie in there and have several of his books.

Nice thread. Should be interesting.
CC

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
This thread (you know someone was gonna say it)
Not really into books, read Maxim, Playboy, Bon Appetite, Nascar Mag and various financials around the web.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
mostly ive been studying about the anunnaki history of nibiru and the oldest civilization to mandkind which was the summarians...Which all cultures followed the foot step of the summarians,Even the egyptions..Whats mind boggleing is that considering the summarians were so advanced by then..They didnt crawl before they walked ...They had there own math.they had the solor system figured out ..they had could spell words...they had law and order...How did they become so intelligent?before them history shows the comags which were hardly smart ...Monkey like...somehow or another the dna was altered between the comags and us.Who was able to change the dna?Nibiru is a planet that the summmarains said was where they claim highly intellgent life form was at...There considered them the gods.Now consider the elder gods...They visited earth and claimed they were the ones that altered the dna which made us....They made us to be slaves for them to mine for gold.....anyway,alot of good reading.....Makes u wonder and question our history today......dw

dude, give me a couple titles and authors?
you have sparked my interest...

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Last book I read was 5000 year leap. Loved it. The naked communist and the forgotten man are also great books. from the gulag to the killing fields is also pretty dam good.

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010

You should also check out the ancient Greek civilization and the Egyprian civilization. Especially the Greeks. You will discover things that will leave you mesmerized.

DW, i am sure you know about the library of Alexandria. When they burned it (i am not gonna say who) it contained all the knowledge man had gathered, translated into all the known languages.

I firmly believe that before they burn it down, they saved all the papyrus which can now be found in the library of the Vatican in which extremely few have access to and for a very short period of time. Anyway, that's another subject.

I want to conclude that the history as we know it today probably has nothing to do with the real history which we will never get to find/learn.

Regarding books now, i can't tell you titles because i live in Greece, but mostly i read about politics, cultures, religions, civilizations, history, secret societies, anything that has to do with the NWO and the rewriting of history and more. I don't read about bodybuilding that much anymore.

Very good thread indeed. Starting it was a good idea! :)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I dont read books but i find ways to get valuable information.

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Dan Duchaine is Probally my favorite read, but I also like articles by Westside barbells.
Brother iron, Sister Steel by Dave Draper is another good one.
The wisdom of Mike mentzer: by john little is a good read.

I just like reading how far our sport has come, and what worked for different people. I still think Dan Duchaine was a pioneer of his time, and we were forechant enough that he could write.

GR

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Killin Pablo Story of Killing Pablo Escobar
The true story of the movie Blow
Any books on Michael Jordan
Amd anything on WWII.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Currently: Brother Iron, Sister Steel, Draper
Next: Juiced, Canseco

If u like Mil Books:
Bravo Two Zero, McNab....wanna know what intel ops are really like?

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
"Fun with Dick and Jane"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic