Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pharm grade GH worth the money?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I've yet to dive into the world of GH yet, I'm hearing mixed reviews.

Hyges, Rips, Generics and then Pharm grade.

What's the comparison?

Some say 1-2iu/day of pharm is equivalent to 6-10 or even 12iu/day of generic GH (most likely Chinese).

For the Growth users, I'd really like to hear you compare as I may be exploring this glorious world soon.

What say you?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I would like to hear what SAD has to say as I know he has tried a good bit of GH..

I almost trust his word...but... there was this one time he said...well... never mind... I dont want to think about what he did ever again...

I can say that I have treid many generics and hyges are by far the best generics I have tried... like I said... what say you Mr SAD??

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I have run multiple generics including hyges and while I do agree hyges are the best of the generics I still think pharma GH blows it out of the water. Being older I realize I get great result from GH that a younger BB may not. But 2-4iu of Seros/Saizen/Genotropin or Nordtropin is killer. At 2iu a day I see more of the fat loss and health benefits. At 4iu the muscle building starts to kick in. It also allows me to run less AAS. I run about a gram a week. I also seem to hold more water on generics that I do on pharma.....short answer is it worth the money...IMHO..yes.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I have ran 231 ius of seros at 7iu a day. It to me feels the same as hyges at 10ius side wise. But, I sleep better, always dream. I definitely look better. An am losing fat. So, to me its definitely a difference.

I don't think 2ius of pharm equals 10iu of Chinese. Hyges were pretty good.

If you can afford to run pharm grade run it. If not hyges are good to.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
im on 15iu's of seros daily.

pharm grade hgh KILLS equivalent or higher doses of hyges, rips, whatever. After using seros ONCE I decided would never ever go back to chinese gh and i was using the brown top hyges before.

night and day. try it once.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

pharm grade hgh KILLS equivalent or higher doses of hyges, rips, whatever. After using seros ONCE I decided would never ever go back to chinese gh and i was using the brown top hyges before.

Ok 15iu/day is roughly 60-70/day as an expense.

What would you say 2iu of pharm grade would be equivalent to for generics? 5, 10?

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Ok 15iu/day is roughly 60-70/day as an expense.

What would you say 2iu of pharm grade would be equivalent to for generics? 5, 10?

i dont know if i can quantify an iu equivalent. I will say that i found 6iu's of seros to give me better results than 10iu's of hyges and I was using legit brown top, great quality hyges.

that said the negative side effects are also stronger. i didnt need to take any t4 until i got on seros.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
i dont know if i can quantify an iu equivalent. I will say that i found 6iu's of seros to give me better results than 10iu's of hyges and I was using legit brown top, great quality hyges.

that said the negative side effects are also stronger. i didnt need to take any t4 until i got on seros.

Agree with everything you said....I do run T4 with the Seros....my fingers are numb on 4iu..15iu? hats off to you my friend.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have run blue tops, green tops, yellow tops, Elitropin, Riptropin, Hygetropin Green top 200iu, Hygetropin Brown top 100iu, as far as generics. I've run generics super high dose, fairly low dose, and everything in between. I've run it low dose on off days and crazy doses on heavy days.

I could give you a fairly accurate description of all of the different protocols and how I felt and how I looked and how I recovered, but it would be much shorter for me to just say this;

Serostims cannot be equated on an IU to IU measurement with generics. The sides (only cts and lethargy, not water retention) can be somewhat equivalent on 4iu seros/day as on 8-10iu hyges/day, but the results have been FAR better especially because there is very little water retention. I sleep like the dead, even on tren. I recover unbelievably quick (overnight). My skin and hair and nails look great. I'm running an IF diet right now, but my strength is still up and I look full and strong all day every day. Here's a pic from right now (after my first meal of the day which was two fully loaded gluten-free pizzas from Dominos).

photo5_zpsdae80f0a.jpg

I'm 6'3", 295 lbs and I haven't looked this lean since I was 265. Some of it is IF, some of it is Seros. I can't attribute a certain % to each of the two factors, but I can tell you I won't be stopping either one anytime soon.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011

Damn bro. You pinning more than twice a day? 15ius, might as well do the whole vial. Unless your using the 105 iu kits.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I have run blue tops, green tops, yellow tops, Elitropin, Riptropin, Hygetropin Green top 200iu, Hygetropin Brown top 100iu, as far as generics. I've run generics super high dose, fairly low dose, and everything in between. I've run it low dose on off days and crazy doses on heavy days.

I could give you a fairly accurate description of all of the different protocols and how I felt and how I looked and how I recovered, but it would be much shorter for me to just say this;

Serostims cannot be equated on an IU to IU measurement with generics. The sides (only cts and lethargy, not water retention) can be somewhat equivalent on 4iu seros/day as on 8-10iu hyges/day, but the results have been FAR better especially because there is very little water retention. I sleep like the dead, even on tren. I recover unbelievably quick (overnight). My skin and hair and nails look great. I'm running an IF diet right now, but my strength is still up and I look full and strong all day every day. Here's a pic from right now (after my first meal of the day which was two fully loaded gluten-free pizzas from Dominos).

photo5_zpsdae80f0a.jpg

I'm 6'3", 295 lbs and I haven't looked this lean since I was 265. Some of it is IF, some of it is Seros. I can't attribute a certain % to each of the two factors, but I can tell you I won't be stopping either one anytime soon.
damn your ****ing huge and ripped

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
SAD... your a dick!

so your running 4iu of seros right now??

When are you going to stop jackassing around and get on stage???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic