Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

undergound lifting/another day in the shit hole/real life lifter /normal way to lift.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
So,have u ever heard this term before UNDERGOUNDLIFTING?...Well i can tell you..there are no rose gardens in the undergound world of lifting.......There are no air condictions or heaters when it cool.....All u get is a pile of rusty pig ironbarbell weights ,sqaut racks ,and power racks...Forget the the dumbells....or the gloves or matching clothes.....What u get is un washed shorts and a un washed tank top.I dont think they been washed in years....Yeah full of holes too..U also get a few box fans so u can breath a bit wile the heat is kicking your ass...Yeah it makes training much harder but who said workingout was disneyland?..There are no spit buckets so u get to spit any where u want to......hell even spit of the weights if it makes u feel better about the workout...Yep.WELCOME TO DEADWEIGHTS WEIGHT PILE...Right in the elements of nature...Be ready to sweat and dont forget your sweat rag too.You'll need it.And forget about chairs to sit on......there are none....so get use to standing .Sure u can lean over the squat rack or power rack to rest a sec or two.......And dont mind the smell...thats dog crap in the back yard.....sometimes when it really gets hot it stinks bad but suck it up becuase look where the fuck your at...Its a fucking weight pile....The ture meaning of what a workout center should be like in the first place.Yeah i know its a bit out dated..but fuck it.im old school so what u see is what u get...atleast here when your finished u know u been beat up and ripped down .....Makes u feel alive....we got music...just dont change my station .....It stays on rock....u wont hear no club bullshit spank your ass music here..If u want to hear that shit go down to snap fitness or one of those county club centers where those hollywood wannbes train at...Todays workout, we will start with squats..warm up good first because im out to break your back...I want u to limp out this workout....i want to make sure u cant walk any longer....that i know i did u a favor.i trained u the right way....and forget the knee wraps.here we train the the raw...no monkey shit here just undergound lifting.....and after i break your back we will head towards the bench.....there i will make u do pause reps..i just want to see how much u got.yeah...dont worry about this pig iron being 5 lbs heaver then your standard barbell weights because here i dont count the exra weight.I forgot to tell u the gravity here adds another 10lbs to the bar.....U cant see it or feel it but u will feel the def once your ass get down for some reps....and dont mind the duck tape on the bench pad...it became rotton so i had to tape it to keep the pad from getting wet and soaked from the rain that sometimes comes under my car port....Its pretty nasty lookin.its turning black and all but what are we here for....?To train hard? OR Are we here for a beauty contest?alittle meldew wont kill anyone....i think the sweat from my back cause the meldew with is good...atleast u know there isnt any bullshit going on here..Now once we finish the benching then we train some powerclens....We do them out in the yard where the dog shit is at...i dont want the weights busting up my slab.besides when u pull from the mud and grass it adds weight to the lift.We want it hard as possible...So when u drop the weight it will sink in the gound and make it much harder to pull next time...chalk up good your going to need it...and dont step in dog shit...its bad enough it stinks out here right now...after that we are done then u can crawl your way back from where u came from..and if your man enough u will come back for more.As i told u before this is the world of undergound lifting......live to love it ...because everything eles is bullshit......deadweight.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Amen! We just moved out of an un heated un air conditioned garage to an auto shop lol! We train in one of the bays. I should take pics

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Amen! We just moved out of an un heated un air conditioned garage to an auto shop lol! We train in one of the bays. I should take pics

yeah i like to see that shit hole..take some pics.......im gonna take some pics of my shit hole too...just so people can get the real concept of what a real undergound workout shit hole should look like and weights and all....dw

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
we call my buddies detached garage the hog farm...lol. but i will tell ya there are some strong mother fuckers in here. and its rock on the radio all the way. a little smelling salts right before a big lift, and ur brother to back ya up. nothin better. snap fitness? ive only ever seen one of those when i was living and workin in alton illinois...it was the size of my bedroom...with no equipment...but there was a great gym there, nautalis...i liked it.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Nothing like the smell of dogshit in the morning.

Train in my unfinished basement so not roughing it too bad but a little chilly in the winter and a little hot in the summer. Got some rusty ass plates. Does that count? :)

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I train in my garage no heat no ac! No rusty plates either though but everything I got in my garge is from a good member on here that goes by the handle youngstunna! Thanks Stunna for letting a brother barrow ur gym to get swole on! As far as the smell goes I might have farted but that's it! Lol! Good post bro. I don't do gyms to many people!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
yeah I use to train like that 3 buddies and myself we lifted so heavy and so many reps till we puked ahhh the good old days

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic