Rolanalon
What's New?

LL's Winter Cut

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
whats up with the eyes??

I was diagnosed with Keratoconus about 20 years ago. You correct it was gas perm contacts. Lately I have had a lot of scratches from the contacts and even a couple of minor infections. I'm about ready to have a cornea transplant and be done with it. One eye at a time of coarse.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I was diagnosed with Keratoconus about 20 years ago. You correct it was gas perm contacts. Lately I have had a lot of scratches from the contacts and even a couple of minor infections. I'm about ready to have a cornea transplant and be done with it. One eye at a time of coarse.

that sucks, i wore gas perms for about 6 years or so when i was younger and then they put me in the disposables and said that they had advanced enough to allow for better exchange! corneal transplant sounds scary!

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Ok, didn't do shit this week. Today I got back at it and felt pretty good. I shot my Test and Mast, dropped 20mg of Epi, 4.5g of BCAA, and ECY stack. Still easing back into the deads. I got 320x6 and repped 100 on dumbbell rows. Weighed up 1lb. to 266lbs.

Cardio 20mins 136BPM Avg. 270Cals

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic