Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Caber Question and Libido

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So i dropped trena few days ago and while on tren my libido was very high and now its not as high as it was, i have been having axniety lately so that could be it but, worried maybe my prolactin levels may be high?

Running 300mg of cyp a week right now cruising. Thinking of grabbing some melatonin II and caber. Think i need it?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
No. Just let your body adjust to the way it was. Running 300-mg testosterone cypionate is enough that you don't have to worry about a limp dick. The only problem you'll have is if you worry about it and get anxious.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
How much Tren are you running?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
You ought be fine, give it some time is all, that'll tell...

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
You remind me of Big_Paul with a lot of curious questions. :) It is all good.

I have noticed that the MT2 makes pretty horny for a day. Don't know if it will help erections or not. At this point I don't think I would worry about it since you are off and it sounds like Tren Ace that clears fast.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You remind me of Big_Paul with a lot of curious questions. :) It is all good.

I have noticed that the MT2 makes pretty horny for a day. Don't know if it will help erections or not. At this point I don't think I would worry about it since you are off and it sounds like Tren Ace that clears fast.

Yeah i can already sleep better and i dropped tren wednesday. I hear MTII helps alot with erections. Plus I WANNA BE TAN!!! lol

And whats wrong with questions? Thats how ya learn! :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic