Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Extra Training

SS/DV

SS/DV

Jan 19, 2011
Okay, doing full body 3x weekly, MWF. Advantage to light weight pumps on TTS? Flood the wounded area with blood, etc., advantageous? Or just let em wait? Kinda hate going that long without moving something.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
it all depends on what you want to do. if you want to grow let the muscles recover. you grow outside of the gym. rest is your best friend. i can only hit each body part once per week. 3Xs would be severe over kill for me and i would start shrinking for sure.

Last edited:
SS/DV

SS/DV

Jan 19, 2011
it all depends on what you want to do. if you want to grow the the muscles recover. you grow outside of the gym. rest is your best friend. i can only hit each body part once per week. 3Xs would be severe over kill for me and i would start shrinking for sure.

Afraid you'd say that :)

E

earthbuddy

Nov 8, 2010
You are doing steady state cardio arn't you? Simple walking on the off days at least. That way you are doing something and giving the body time to rebuld.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Full body 3X week is plenty enough, however eventually you will need more volume to progress so a split routine ma become necessary.

Good luck,
Hawk

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Going back in the gym TTS just to get a pump sounds obsessive. Rest.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic