What's New?

I must say im.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bolan

Mar 10, 2011
Flattered with all the intrest in the "myth" surrounding "BOLAN"
Its been my purpose for many yrs on these fourms to hide my identity for personal safety. Yeah I wont post comp pics.... If you come and meet me for lunch id be glad to show "Good people" my pics from my competitive days.
But putting them up on the net...... Well if you knew my name. You might find some in google, yahoo images.

Scotty knows why i don't post up comp pics. VERY easy to find out who a person is.

So again I thank you for keeping me in your "minds" either you hate me or you....HATE me.

But I know the truth, and for you haters.....the truth hurts. :p

Respect!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Bitter
Old
Lightweight
Argumentative
Nobody

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Someone ruined the fun and banned him...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
There was no more fun to be had, he has a fun threshold of about 3 days and he was over his limit.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
New Term................. "give him the BB" Bolan-Ban !!! lol

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Cant believe he still tries this horseshit- we saw the pics on three different forums, fat outta shape formless blob....no physique at all...the cat has been outta the bag and STILL HE LIES???

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Flattered with all the intrest in the "myth" surrounding "BOLAN"
Its been my purpose for many yrs on these fourms to hide my identity for personal safety. Yeah I wont post comp pics.... If you come and meet me for lunch id be glad to show "Good people" my pics from my competitive days.
But putting them up on the net...... Well if you knew my name. You might find some in google, yahoo images.

Scotty knows why i don't post up comp pics. VERY easy to find out who a person is.

So again I thank you for keeping me in your "minds" either you hate me or you....HATE me.

But I know the truth, and for you haters.....the truth hurts. :p

Respect!
respect? Who u? Nigga please! R.I.P bitch nigga!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
A new saying for people who mess up: "Don't pull a Bolan", haha

Maybe its time for you to get back to Planet Fitness eh, Bolan? :D

Cant believe he still tries this horseshit- we saw the pics on three different forums, fat outta shape formless blob....no physique at all...the cat has been outta the bag and STILL HE LIES???

Well he's delusional, that's why.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.