Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

ECA stack good or garbage

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Hey TID members I would like to know everyones opinion on eca stack and why they think that. Also if you have an opinion please tell me your experience with the eca stack be it negative or positive and how long you used it for. Also what you stacked with it and how much you lost in fat or weight period. Thanks!

Regulators mount up!

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I ran the eca stack over the summer for a cheap cut cycle...was low on money due to divorce...it sufficed. I dont think ive ever sweated that much. lol. only thing id recomend is starting out slow on the dose an working up to what youre comfortable with. the dose that is recomended is fine, but i took it the first day and i couldnt sleep...so i worked up to it after that, and i spread it out throughout the day...make sure u have plenty of water around. i ran it for 6 weeks and went from 205 at 11% down to around 193 and shredded...it was worth it.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
It works, just very taxing on your body if u ask me.

T

Tommy1984

Mar 16, 2011
what KBD said, it can take its toll. Start slow and work you way up with it. You will see how your body reacts to it in a few days. If something feels awkward, slow down and maybe look into something else

If you have done it more than once, you are not doing it right. Truer words have not been spoken about nano silver!

Last edited:
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Not as harsh as clenbuterol, though.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
ECA is not as harsh as clen.

ECA works well, you need to know what kind you have and how it works with your body. Some I can take 3+ times a day, others twice a day is more then enough.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
ECA is not as harsh as clen.

ECA works well, you need to know what kind you have and how it works with your body. Some I can take 3+ times a day, others twice a day is more then enough.

I think its harsher than clen but thats just me. Clen didnt make me feel like shit lol.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Just like tren didn't make you feel shit till you got real tren. Get some real clen and then get back to me on that one.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What do you mean by taxing on the body? It leaves you worn out from over-revving the metabolism all day?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic