Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bolan banned from AB

crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
I was wondering the same fuckin thing. I saw bolan and i was like who the fuck let him back in here? I mean is this the same idiot that needed money and got help from members and sat there and shitted on respected vets on our board? Na uh. But i must say this makes for some PURE FUCKIN ENTERTAINMENT.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I imagine he will be posting up his pics and proving us wrong.

Prolly will stage the shots in the gym he owns, really show us up-

Yep, that's the ticket, LOL

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
To those who know the exact facts of Bolan crying about hard financial times and having people give him gear and money, please enlighten this community. I'd like to know what actually happened. That, IMO, is much worse than him making silly comments about him being a national level BBer. I want to fully understand what type of guy I'm dealing with.

Also, didn't he threaten to post people's personal info, or actually post it?

respect.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
To those who know the exact facts of Bolan crying about hard financial times and having people give him gear and money, please enlighten this community. I'd like to know what actually happened. That, IMO, is much worse than him making silly comments about him being a national level BBer. I want to fully understand what type of guy I'm dealing with.

Also, didn't he threaten to post people's personal info, or actually post it?

respect.

Hmmm, i could use information like this on him lol.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I am taking bets now as to how long it is before he gets banned from here...

Give it a week and we'll talk, lol

Every board has its "village idiot" and Bolan fits that perfectly.

@Bolan: You may as well be the village idiot over at SVIP too...your modship there you should kiss goodbye soon too

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LOL.... Even KBD at 185 looks bigger than Boloser

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Oh..I am so following this thread! I am curious..if those are picts of your clients....why are they all nekkedposing for you? Also adding...2% BF at 455...this I gotta see...oh..this may show just how good at photoshop he really is!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ahhh Jealousy is the best form of flattery. :)

Jealousy? Bro your wearing some sort of t-back in your gay ass picture and it looks like you've been on a krispy kreme diet since you were born. Your fat, ugly, and you just look hideous, your better off just ending your life and doing the forums, and your family a favor. Because NOONE WANTS TO LOOK AT YOU BOY, BECAUSE... YA LOOK.... HORRIBLE

B

Bolan

Mar 10, 2011
Jealousy? Bro your wearing some sort of t-back in your gay ass picture and it looks like you've been on a krispy kreme diet since you were born. Your fat, ugly, and you just look hideous, your better off just ending your life and doing the forums, and your family a favor. Because NOONE WANTS TO LOOK AT YOU BOY, BECAUSE... YA LOOK.... HORRIBLE

Id rather be 12% @ 290 than 6 % @ 185 .....

Thats just fuckin gay. @-)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Id rather be 12% @ 290 than 6 % @ 185 .....

Thats just fuckin gay. @-)

I think you mixed the 1 and the 2 dumbass, because your nowhere near 12% BF, and you never will be because your Genetics say "FAT". You keep being a fat slob fucking pig at 290lbs and ill be LEAN and get the ladies at 185. You look horrible you will never look good. Nobody likes you anywhere because your a dumb fat faggot who takes pictures with a tback on.

B

Bolan

Mar 10, 2011
I think you mixed the 1 and the 2 dumbass, because your nowhere near 12% BF, and you never will be because your Genetics say "FAT". You keep being a fat slob fucking pig at 290lbs and ill be LEAN and get the ladies at 185. You look horrible you will never look good. Nobody likes you anywhere because your a dumb fat faggot who takes pictures with a tback on.

Your sooo sexy.. :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic