Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bad day? Vent here. (so we can laugh, it's a win-win!)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'll start.

This morning I wake up horny as usual, and my wife walks out of the bathroom to inform me that she started her period. STEEEERIIIIIKE 1!

I leave a little before her for a doctor's appt., assuming she will take the dog out as usual. She does not, leaves for work, and I come home to encounter not just piss, but runny shit on my fucking carpet. STEEEERIIIIIKE 2!

Then I open my packet of information given to me by the good doc, and it says that due to a medical condition that I am recovering from (ulcers), I cannot have any hard liquor for 3 months. No biggie, I don't drink alcohol except on special occasions. And then it dawned on me....my anavar is suspended in fucking Everclear! STEEEERIIIIKE 3!

FUCK THIS DAY.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
you shouldn't be taking that VAR anyhow home slizzle....

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
you shouldn't be taking that VAR anyhow home slizzle....

I'm not brother, but I will be in less than 3 f'ing months. I am already putting some weight back on and getting back to some heartier foods, and next week I'll start hitting the gym in earnest again. I figure 3-4 weeks of strict bulking diet and dedicated lifting and I'll be back over 225lbs, 13-14%bf, and at or near my previous strength levels. Thanks for looking out though g-money.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
got too agree someanddone thats a fucked up day

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Can't help you with strike 1 or 2. But with strike 3 perhaps buy the raw oxandrolone powder and suspend it in olive oil.

Slic.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Can't afford to buy any more gear right now, but you sparked my interest.

How feasible would it be to put all of my liquid anavar in a sterile container until the liquid evaporated and I was left with the powder?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Nothing wrong with #1. There's always a shower.

Why would it have to be sterile? You can try drying it out. Put it in a glass dish and place in oven on 150-degrees. It'll take some time, if it works.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
this is why you should buy oral suspensions that are in olive oil...no probs :)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
On another note I went on a ride-along with my uncle this morning who is a firefighter... I was so excited because we actually got to go to a building fire (the people in the building were not as excited as me). When we got there there was an asian man "running laps" around the building screaming "my dick is burning! My fucking dick is burning!".... One of the firefighters shouted "Valtrex bro....valtrex"... his dick was clearly not on fire but it was apparent that he had been burned in the crotch area. he was refusing medical attention, like the psycho he appeared to be.

Apparently the guy was taking a shit and had fallen asleep in the bathroom when the building caught on fire, or at least that's the story we got from the office manager. How do you fall asleep taking a shit? Anyways, the shit was like straight out of a movie. I was thinking for a minute, "Holy shit, I'm for sure on hidden camera and this is a fucking joke"... but it was real, and that's a pretty fucking shitty day for that guy if you ask me, lol...

not that asian men have much to lose in that department..... ziiiiiiiiiiing!! haha

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
this is why you should buy oral suspensions that are in olive oil...no probs :)

Why isn't there an "I know, I know" smiley. It's the look a man gives his woman when she tells him for the 7,342 time that the blue towels go on the top shelf.

On another note I went on a ride-along with my uncle this morning who is a firefighter... I was so excited because we actually got to go to a building fire (the people in the building were not as excited as me). When we got there there was an asian man "running laps" around the building screaming "my dick is burning! My fucking dick is burning!".... One of the firefighters shouted "Valtrex bro....valtrex"... his dick was clearly not on fire but it was apparent that he had been burned in the crotch area. he was refusing medical attention, like the psycho he appeared to be.

Apparently the guy was taking a shit and had fallen asleep in the bathroom when the building caught on fire, or at least that's the story we got from the office manager. How do you fall asleep taking a shit? Anyways, the shit was like straight out of a movie. I was thinking for a minute, "Holy shit, I'm for sure on hidden camera and this is a fucking joke"... but it was real, and that's a pretty fucking shitty day for that guy if you ask me, lol...

not that asian men have much to lose in that department..... ziiiiiiiiiiing!! haha

LOL. Ok, so I had a pretty decent day by comparison. Although I would pocket quite a bit of cash if my house burned down because I have a shit-ton of expensive things that nobody wants to buy in this economy and I have plenty of insurance to cover it. In fact......(where are those damn matches)...........

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Roflmao!!!!!!

on another note i went on a ride-along with my uncle this morning who is a firefighter... I was so excited because we actually got to go to a building fire (the people in the building were not as excited as me). When we got there there was an asian man "running laps" around the building screaming "my dick is burning! My fucking dick is burning!".... One of the firefighters shouted "valtrex bro....valtrex"... His dick was clearly not on fire but it was apparent that he had been burned in the crotch area. He was refusing medical attention, like the psycho he appeared to be.

Apparently the guy was taking a shit and had fallen asleep in the bathroom when the building caught on fire, or at least that's the story we got from the office manager. How do you fall asleep taking a shit? Anyways, the shit was like straight out of a movie. I was thinking for a minute, "holy shit, i'm for sure on hidden camera and this is a fucking joke"... But it was real, and that's a pretty fucking shitty day for that guy if you ask me, lol...

Not that asian men have much to lose in that department..... Ziiiiiiiiiiing!! Haha

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Can't afford to buy any more gear right now, but you sparked my interest.

How feasible would it be to put all of my liquid anavar in a sterile container until the liquid evaporated and I was left with the powder?

Sounds like it would work. Then add to olive oil. Not sure how much in mL each gram of oxandrolone will take up though.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic