Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Heating gear to reverse crash.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've got some liquid anavar that I know should be pretty clear but I can see suspended powder in the vial floating around. Some of the 50ml vials have a lot more floating around than the others. Just posting up to see what y'alls favorite techniques are for heating the gear prior to shaking and repeating if necessary. I think I would cry if I ruined my anavar by heating it wrong or too much so what are the rules for heating gear?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Stick a needle into the stopper (this is to release pressure), place vial in a saucepan, set heat at medium, wait a few minutes and things will get back into a solution (may need to swirl a few times). Its pretty easy and very common for Var to fall apart, and Var does not like the cold.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
A good shake is all you need. Anavar is difficult to completely suspend clearly. You can heat it until it falls back into the solution, but it will probably just crash again. My advice is just shake it up evenly and drink away.

Reactions: SAD
chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
A good shake is all you need. Anavar is difficult to completely suspend clearly. You can heat it until it falls back into the solution, but it will probably just crash again. My advice is just shake it up evenly and drink away.

X 2 as var is diff than oil esters

Hawk

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'll heat it up as instructed by fd and if it falls back out at room temp then I'll just shake it up from there on out. Don't have the time or patience to heat it up everytime if it doesn't stay after the first time. Thanks for the help guys.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Dont heat it, just shake it before you drink it... Var isnt expected to stay suspended... Water based winny- even injectible- will fall out... Heating it isnt goin to do anything...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Using crashed injectable gear at all is not smart. Even if you get it back in solution at a higher temp it's going to fall back out at some point. Do you want it to crash after you've injected it into your muscle? I'm thinking no.

As for oral solutions I would imagine they are harder to keep in solution because you have to use olive oil and less solvents. BB really helps keep injectable oils suspended. And winny and test suspension pretty much always have to be shaken before you can inject them.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
If its supposed to be inj then inj it. Just like TNE and Winny. No pain, no gain.

Or take it as an oral, but I'd think its going to really taste like shit.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It's meant to be oral for sure. And everyone who has reviewed it on my source check site has said that it burns like a shot of liquor when swallowed. This has lead others users on the site to speculate that he suspends the anavar powder in everclear, which they say is possible and probable. Any thoughts on this? Experience?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Its not "crashed" gear, it was never meant to be injected... Its a suspension in alcohol- Ive made plenty of orals with everclear- dbol, nolva, etc... Just shake it up and youll be fine, just think of it like a pre workout drink if you let it sit in the fridge before you drink it- some of its at the bottom right? So you shake it and its fine... AGAIN, dont heat it, just shake it, ITS FINE.

Reactions: SAD
bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Someone may have said this, but I believe anavar is pretty difficult to suspend in oil...I agree with what someone said above, just shake it.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
It's meant to be oral for sure. And everyone who has reviewed it on my source check site has said that it burns like a shot of liquor when swallowed. This has lead others users on the site to speculate that he suspends the anavar powder in everclear, which they say is possible and probable. Any thoughts on this? Experience?

Dbol in everclear- nasty yet effective...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic