Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Forum Speed

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
I was just wondering if anyone else has issues with the this forum loading. Noticed since I first got here that the running of the forum is really slow. I click a link and it takes a good 40-50 sec for it to load. Not sure if it is a slow server or something else. It is the only forum or website I've noticed it. Love this forum, wish it ran faster!! ;)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yep, server is slow today

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Same here...just look at it like a little trick to build the anticipation,lol.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This forum is regularly substantially slower than other forums that I sometimes frequent. Sadly, there are schmoes there, and the quality peeps are here. Get the speed up to normal, and this place gets even better.

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
This forum is regularly substantially slower than other forums that I sometimes frequent. Sadly, there are schmoes there, and the quality peeps are here. Get the speed up to normal, and this place gets even better.

x2! Totally agree with this!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
its always loaded slow since I joined just never complained

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
its always loaded slow since I joined just never complained

same with me. I don't want to come across like a whiner, just commented since it was brought up.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Admin said the server was backing up the other day when it got real slow. I assure you all he is working on the issues. Personally, I will deal with the lags instead of the fags (on other boards). LOL

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
We are looking into a faster server. The issue is offshore servers for the most part are slower. That said I will spend soem time looking for alternatives this weekend.

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
We are looking into a faster server. The issue is offshore servers for the most part are slower. That said I will spend soem time looking for alternatives this weekend.

Awesome!! I do like this forum alot. That would make it that much better! ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic