Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

igf or insulin?

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
what is igf?and how is it different from insulin?Confused so much reading on this board,its loaded with great info,Thanks guys

R

Ruturaj

Jan 2, 2011
I don't know much
but IGF is a chemical having structure like Insulin
but IGF is growth factor which causes Hyperplasia that is increase in cell count
Benefits of IGF-1

* Can be used on cycle, off cycle, or in PCT... whenever
* No rebound effect... you keep what you gain/cut
* Helps restore and maintain muscle, bone, tendon, and joint mass
* Improves energy and endurance
* Protects brain neurons and stimulates new neuron production
* A very intense "pump" while lifting
* Promotes the growth of new tissue
* Promotes adipose fat-loss (in relation to the extent that GH does)
* Supports healthy joints and tendons
* Supports repair and rebuilding of muscle, joints, bones, tendons...everything!
* One of your best compounds for a torn muscle rehab
* Boost the immune system (increases immune system surveillance)
* Makes you have a HUGE cock ( ok this one is a joke. )
* Improves collagen formation
* Aids in cartilage repair

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Two different drugs. You might want to do a bit more reading before trying either. Check the peptides section of this board or for very thorough peptide info try dats board. Datbtrue Lots of good peptide info there.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
imo igf that u get on todays market is not very good i rather just use HGH-AAS-Slin if i had 2 pick.... this is my own opinion someone else's may differ

Seabass

Seabass

Feb 19, 2011
Insulin can kill you.

IGF can't.

Anyone asking this kind of question hasn't bothered doing the homework they claim.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
Thanks guys did a lot more reading up and checked out those 2 web sites good feedback.I knew insulin can kill by the way and i would never do it,i was just checking different post and had a question,thanks again

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Thanks guys did a lot more reading up and checked out those 2 web sites good feedback.I knew insulin can kill by the way and i would never do it,i was just checking different post and had a question,thanks again

if you do your research, have a strict diet, cycle it right, and can keep track on your sugar levels, insulin is worth it. it will do things that most aas wont. But it is a major risk, with some horrible consequences. so if you decide to run it, do it right, work up on your dosage, dont just start with the max, believe me, standing in the gas station with a gallon of orange juice and a jar of peanut butter wondering if you are going to be able to check out before you pass out is not a good feeling. so do it right.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
Two different drugs. You might want to do a bit more reading before trying either. Check the peptides section of this board or for very thorough peptide info try dats board. Datbtrue Lots of good peptide info there.
just tried to register on Datbtrues forum and all seemed to be going well until i hit "return to forum'.then it said"banned for life.no reason specified.'anyone else get this same message/just weird that's all.never been banned from a board let alone banned before even getting registration approval.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
so could igf-DES be used in conjunction with slin and mgf? starting igf-DES in the fall,pre workout,and would like to add mgf post workout and also my slin which i usually use during the winter with pretty good results.
my question is would the use of igf negate the benefits of slin after a workout or at anytime,especially with the addition of mgf...?trying to gain access to Datbtrues forum but i seem to be banned for some odd reason.what i did i'll never know.never even spoke with the man before...oh well,i'll just keep getting my info here.as long as you guys and gals can put up with my questions,lol...roc

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
if u go the slin route....esp ur first time ALWAYS have someone with you that knows ur on it...and what to do aka oj/pb etc
know ur shit b4 u go this route

Rocco-- basskiller has a write up on the use together ....the answer is yes
i think Cat has a write up too on bb.com
sry cant link on dang cell phone

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic