Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anavar only!?!?!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Alright, I'm the first person to jump on the 19 year old pussies who don't want to run an injectable and want to do anavar only. But now here I am proposing a similar, yet wholly different, thing.

For those of you who don't know, I just spent 8 days in a hospital bed with nothing but IV tubes feeding me and an Ensure a day for the last 4 days. I had a condition with my esophagus that wouldn't allow me to eat anything solid or drink anything thicker than water for half that time. I'm slowly getting better and starting to eat soft foods. Point is, I lost 18 pounds in 8 days, although I've gotten 6 back already by hydrating and carb loading. Still a net loss of 12 pounds, and its not all good. Some fat, some muscle, some strength, tons of energy.

I was supposed to start a short 4 week cycle at the end of the month, but with this setback I feel that I wouldn't be prepared for another 6-7 weeks. So the question is, how much worse would it shut me down by the end of the 4 week cycle if I ran anavar at 60mgs per day for the next 3 weeks leading up to the cycle?

The idea is to help speed up the recovery process. 2 weeks ago I was as strong as I have ever been naturally, 231lbs at 14-15%bf, and felt very ready to start. Now I feel flat, weak, light, and ill-prepared for a cycle.

Thanks TID.

GDAWG15

GDAWG15

Mar 5, 2011
I think food is 75% to anything we do related to bodybuilding... If it were me I would concentrate on caloric intake in the next 3 weeks prior to cycle.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
yep without proper diet u might as well not even use much agreed

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Let your body get healthy and healed before jumping back in. Unless your Doc is going to prescribe the Var, I would wait.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
8 days in the hospital and you wanna jump on some var? Say that to yourself out loud and see if it still sounds like a good idea. Spend the next 3 weeks eating and you will be happier with your cycle. Add the var into the cycle.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
8 days in the hospital and you wanna jump on some var? Say that to yourself out loud and see if it still sounds like a good idea. Spend the next 3 weeks eating and you will be happier with your cycle. Add the var into the cycle.

that is prolly the best advice i have ever heard..... why such a rush to get back on Gear i never understood that

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Where is a smiley that looks like a sheep bowing its head when you need one.

In my defense, the logic was not to speed the recovery of my esophagus as I am on meds for that, it was to maximize the benefit of eating soft foods only. Any idea how hard it is to get enough protein when you can't eat meat? Difficult to say the least. But I understand all of y'alls points. I started this thread after coming home from the worst workout I've had in 2 years, looked at myself in the mirror and saw every ounce that I had lost, and then opened my drawer of goodies and said "hmmmm, maybe some anavar would help".

I am a huge proponent of proper diet and I take it to the extremes at times. I will wait until I am back at my previous weight and strength whether that be three weeks or three months from now. (fuck why couldn't this be one of those retarded sites where everyone says "yeah go for it" :))

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
protein shakes..... chicken shakess.... SHAKES SHAKES SHAKES throw red meat in a blender and water their is a shake.... i usta do it all the time... spet my favorite is the chicken shake aka poundstone shake

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Same as everyone else said, work on getting healthy first, before getting back to the gear.

And for the record be thankful this isn't one of those retarded sites that says yeah go for it.lol

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Brother, I was hitting personal bests one week, feeling GREAT and the next week a bowel obstruction... Bye to the cycle, bye to the gains...

Focus on grip stuff, stuff you can do. Get that figured out.

EAT, maybe those workarounds, the shakes above, will work. Talk to your doc about your healthy weightlifting lifestyle and your concerns about not getting the protien you need for healing and simply maintaining.

I'd look into juicing- vegetables and fruit mixes, beets, carrots apple, that sort of thing.

Keep your head up- the body changes will suck- been there- but muscle memory is your friend, when you can go all out you will make great gains.
Gotta keep a positive mental attitude through the down period though, not lose sight of the goal.

My friends helped a lot. Folks that train know the ups and downs that come with what life throws at you.

Touch base, get reminded when you need too :)

This too will pass!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Brother, I was hitting personal bests one week, feeling GREAT and the next week a bowel obstruction... Bye to the cycle, bye to the gains...

Focus on grip stuff, stuff you can do. Get that figured out.

EAT, maybe those workarounds, the shakes above, will work. Talk to your doc about your healthy weightlifting lifestyle and your concerns about not getting the protien you need for healing and simply maintaining.

I'd look into juicing- vegetables and fruit mixes, beets, carrots apple, that sort of thing.

Keep your head up- the body changes will suck- been there- but muscle memory is your friend, when you can go all out you will make great gains.
Gotta keep a positive mental attitude through the down period though, not lose sight of the goal.

My friends helped a lot. Folks that train know the ups and downs that come with what life throws at you.

Touch base, get reminded when you need too :)

This too will pass!

Thanks bro, needed that.

And thanks to TID. This shit sucks, but by summertime I'll post pictures of a 6'2" 230lb 9%bf beast. Whether or not those pictures are of me, well, we'll see. lol.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Take what everyone said and listen. I'd ALSO stay as hydrated as possible and SLEEP all the time. You heal faster that way.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic