Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Quick belly loss

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
First - try to resist the temptation to flame me. I already know the question is stupid but I'm desperate so bare with me. I've have a problem. I look good everywhere except for my gut. It's a family disposition when we're over 30 years old. I met a girl though that I really like and I'm incredibly self conscious over it. That's good. I'm a serial dater and don't normally give a shit what they think. But this girl has gotten into my head. She's out of town on business for two weeks and I want to do anything I can to slim it up as much as I can just so I feel a little better on our next date. It's a confidence thing. Does anyone have any suggestions, tricks, etc to loosing the gut fast? I'm not incredibly concerned about loosing other gains at this point I just want to minimize the appearance of this quickly and make permanent modification to my diet to keep it off. Funny thing is she doesn't really seem to mind. It just bothers me. She's a fetish model and smoking hot so I don't really understand her attraction to me to begin with. This is something I need to do to get my head straight. Does anyone have any practical suggestions or is it hopeless. And if you're going to flame me at least make it funny you unimaginative bastards. :)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Losing a gut fast for a male? In two weeks? Sheesh, you're really going to make us think about this one. lol

My biggest concern about this is, at what cost? Do you want to preserve as muscle as possible? In this case, you can lose water weight, and and lose a few lbs, but beyond that, you're risking muscle for a "crash" diet.

I would suggest a keto type diet in this situation. Cut out as many carbs as possible, drink a lot of water, and count every single one of those calories, fats and protein.

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
Thanks shortz. No, I don't expect to loss it all in two weeks. Just feel better about myself. I am not concerned with loosing muscle right now. I'll get that back. I expect to make permanent changes to my diet as well. Right now all I care about is doing whatever I can to loose as much as I can as quickly as I can while I also develope long term realistic goals.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
OK, I was about to say if you find something let me know. I'm in my 40' at about 250+ and I have a gut, when I was 19 and 180, I had a gut. I feel your pain, but then I got to the fetish model part. Dude, why are you wasting or time, post up some pics!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Fetish model.... You go, brother Sax!

Pretty much up the metabolism for overall fat loss. Helios are supposed to be spot fat burners but I have no experience, had heard bad things about the heart with them, years ago scared me off.

Do morning cardio. Do evening cardio. It wont make 2 week difference but over time it will.

You know, maybe she likes you because your a solid guy she is comfortable with. Do yer ab work along with your other training, a little fat 'round the middle is no big deal, slack abs look awful, LOL. Enjoy her, her beauty, her story...

Waiting for pictures ;)

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
I am not concerned with loosing muscle right now.

You should be!!! It doesnt matter how much weight you loose, if too much comes from muscle than your overall body fat percentage is still the same. Meaning you will still have the same appearance of a large gut albeit smaller in overall weight.

Last edited:
sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
Actually let me clarify. She's a professional Dominatrix and aspiring fetish model lol. For the record I'm not into that and I told her. Not that I can't be kinky but the shit she describes? No ****ing way. She's said she doesn't require it in her personal relationships but her partner needs to understand what she does for a living. So we're going to a dungeon party so I can see for myself. I think it's some litmus test she has to be sure I'm not a jealous asshole. So there you have it. lol. I'll post pics when I get personal ones. The ones out there are professional one that people might think I just stoled from a website. I could do that now but I worry about my cred.

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
Fetish model.... You go, brother Sax!

Pretty much up the metabolism for overall fat loss. Helios are supposed to be spot fat burners but I have no experience, had heard bad things about the heart with them, years ago scared me off.

Do morning cardio. Do evening cardio. It wont make 2 week difference but over time it will.

You know, maybe she likes you because your a solid guy she is comfortable with. Do yer ab work along with your other training, a little fat 'round the middle is no big deal, slack abs look awful, LOL. Enjoy her, her beauty, her story...

Waiting for pictures ;)

I hear ya marx. I should loose the weight because it's good for me because it clearly doesn't bother her. Or if it does, not so badly that she isn't progressing in the relationship. This is purely for my own confidence.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I have powerlifter gut...and the only way I found to help keep it in control is to do cardio and watch your diet. It's definitely not happening in 2 weeks. If you stay religious to your diet and cardio..not just walking at an easy pace but mix it up....you'll see some good results within two months.

Now...about this lady of yours. Given her background and people she works with. She is attracted to you for you. And the fact that you probably look like a lifter where the other people she is around are just out of shape. Add to that your sparkling personality and you've got nothing to worry about. So...set your ego aside for immediate goals and work for the long term results that will be healthier for you in a long run.

And that said...as everyone else mentioned..>PICTS...please and thank you! Enjoy your dungeon party!!!

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Helios are supposed to be spot fat burners but I have no experience

Works but not like it says. I will up your metabolism and stuff but as far as a spot remover the stomach is a big place and you would have to inject different places everyday. You dont inject enough to cover a very big area so yeah it takes forever. I stopped it after 2 weeks. Plus it leaves pretty big bruises.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic