Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HGH Dosaging

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I would like to run HGH in the future, to bring up my triceps because 16" arms just look bad next to my 46,5" chest and my 54" shoulders.

My question is this:

If i were to run 4 or 5iu's in the 5 days on/2 days off fashion and comlete a full cycle of either 10 or 8 weeks repsectively (which i know it ain't enough since HGH needs to be run for 3-6 months), do you believe that this would be the start of making a gut (i am refering to the modern bodybuilders looks) or would i be just fine?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I would think you would be ok with that low of a dosage. However, it has been noted that Hyperplasia (if it indeed occurs) doesn't really start to happen until 6IUs per day. As far as the gut, I'm a firm believer that IGF-1 is the culprit here. HGH converts to IGF-1 but I think direct IGF-1 injections into the abdomen region contribute to the "gut" more than anything. I have no experience with IGF, I just have it on good account from some solid bros who use these peptides on a regular basis.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I see... I am going to try 2-3 iu's in each tricep long head and see how that goes. Regarding IGF, growth hormone actually becomes useful after it has converted to IGF so i suspect both of these peptides can cause the problem. I am looking into a small dosage because i already have genetic pre-desposition to the pregnant belly thing (and it sucks).

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think IGF can be more useful as a "site-specific" application here. If you are injecting into the triceps, I don't think the belly will be a problem. But, it would be nice to get some advice from someone who has site injected IGF-1 before. May be me soon!

D

daman

Members
Sep 19, 2010
I would get a quality "posing oil" if your mainly looking to bring up arm size bro ..you will be disappointed if your looking for gh to do this

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I would get a quality "posing oil" if your mainly looking to bring up arm size bro ..you will be disappointed if your looking for gh to do this

Yes, but i hear gains from synthol aren't permanent. You have to use it every now and then to maintain that new found size and to be honest, i would prefer to avoid it no matter how appealling it sounds bro. Besides i haven't found any sources at all in EU that actually carry some form of Synthol.

Get Some, HGH and IGF create new cells, but not only in mucle but in other tissues as well, including internal organs. I don't think it really matters where you're going to inject, the substance remains the same.

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
At that dose and duration, you dont have to worry about a "GH belly". I have been running it for years at that dose and my gut looks the same as before I started. IMO you wont get any size from the GH, as has been suggested IGF in the bodypart your looking to improve post workout.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
At that dose and duration, you dont have to worry about a "GH belly". I have been running it for years at that dose and my gut looks the same as before I started. IMO you wont get any size from the GH, as has been suggested IGF in the bodypart your looking to improve post workout.

I can get IGF as well so i am going to go for it instead. 50mcg's ed bilateraly is a good starting dosage i think. Will i have to inject the same spot everyday in order to get localized growth? It's my triceps that i actually want to give the most emphasis, especially the long head.

Can i reconstitute IGF and store it in the fridge?

GodSize

GodSize

Sep 23, 2010
IGF has been shown in some cases to cause site specific growth. While it wasn't too noticeable in my attempts, it did to some degree.

Personally I think you're looking to this stuff to do something more specific than they should be used. In the end you may be disappointed.

But hey, I've been wrong once or twice before. Let us know how it goes!

Southpaw

Southpaw

Sep 23, 2010
Have you thought about running the HGH just for a one week blast? Example, m/w/f/s/s
24iu mon/ 24iu wed/ 24iu fri/ 40iu sat/ 40iu Sun and wait til the end of the month to do another one so the new cells can mature while taking AAS?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm glad you decided to go with IGF. HGH just doesn't merit site specific growth....site specific fat loss? Yes! But most of the acting receptors are in the abdominal area whereas IGF will find receptors in the muscles they are injected into.

I always refer back to Anthony Roberts write up at Meso here

or Bill Roberts also talks about IGF-1 in his write up on HGH here ....about 3/4 of the way down the page his IGF-1 wiriting is in bold

Compare those 2 and see what you think, hope this helps

B

bm2006

Sep 30, 2010
Have you thought about running the HGH just for a one week blast? Example, m/w/f/s/s
24iu mon/ 24iu wed/ 24iu fri/ 40iu sat/ 40iu Sun and wait til the end of the month to do another one so the new cells can mature while taking AAS?

this is a first!

have you tried this yourself?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic