Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Think You're in Shape? Is Your Funny Bone Strong Enough to Win $100?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My point was more that you promoted a giveaway, didn't like the submissions, therefore didn't give anything away. Ok...people tried, but you essentially wasted their time.

"Hey, we didn't pick anybody's slogan, but since you entered we'll throw everyone's name in a hat and give away $50."

I don't want it, but the point is maybe nobody tries because nobody wins. *shrug*

:violin:

HDH

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
This is more what i was looking for. Let me run it by everyone in the company and see what they think. If we do it, I will offer you the winning prize even though the contest is over. If not, PM your address and size shirt you wear. ill atleast send you a shirt for putting some thought into this contest. It is now over so I think i will create a thread and ask everyone for input on what they would like to be involved in.

I just saw this now. I'll pm you and if you honor it, cool. If not, you and I were cool anyhow so no worries.

I tried to put some genuine thought into it from a marketing perspective.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
now, this would get my attention.

yep...gonna buy some of THAT stuff....

Last edited by a moderator:
crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I'd dun it for a hooker. a cheap one even.

ok, a crack whore. i'd dun it for a crack whore.

she doesn't even have to have all 4 limbs.

but, she's gotta have at least a few teeth and def no eye patches.

ok. maybe ONE eye patch.

lmfao- I think I found a team player here!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I don't do face book so I have no idea what the submissions were, but, why don't you post them here and let all of us judge them - just for grins.

Maybe YOU are the tough crowd.

I didnt get many replies their either. This comes back to being my fault. I should have covered all the basis so I didnt irritate people. I dont want to do a run of shirts ( I have to do atleast 100) just to do them. I want them to count as it is a little of an investment. You are right, I'am a tough crowd. I dont just let anything go to print. If Im willing to offer a cash prize I think that is only fair though. Regardless, before I offer anything I guess I need to write out all the fine print so I dont catch all sorts of hell like this. In all reality on this forum there was less than probably 10 submissions, a couple funny ones unfortunately i cant put them on clothing due to offending people I guess much like this contest did. Ok guys, the contest is well over. Sorry if anyone is unhappy but im not going to waste money just to run the shirts. There are a couple people Im mailing shirts to for trying.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
How about:

Got an emergency? Call 911

Got low test? Call LifeXMD -- we are here to help.

Thats not bad. Ill run it by my partner. Though the contest is well over if we choose it I would be glad to honor it. Thank you very much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic