Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Methastadrol?

T

toughroids

Jan 28, 2011
I'm considering buying this product called Methastadrol which claims to be a Superdrol clone. I found it at Net Nutri dot com. Has anyone ever taken Methastadrol? I'm not sure because there are so many clones Methastadrol out there now and don't really know what to think.

Thanks

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
yes, it's a superdrol clone...has a different chemical sturcture than the Original superdrol, which is why it's considered a "clone"

never used it so I can't really recommend it

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
I have used it and wasnt impresssed. There are still some great prohormones out there but the are getting few and far between.

A

AnabolicState

Dec 21, 2012
I used it,nice and dirty toxic prohormone that will shred you up and give you super strength for about 3 weeks,after that its just destroying your insides.Its banned now,you sure its a good place to buy it?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I agree with AnabolicState. I had really good results from it as far as strength, size and even cut a lot of body fat on it. Post Cycle was no fun at all, pretty harsh sides for me and I ran torem with all the usual assist products and was still maintaining my diet and protein intake and hitting the gym just as hard. I had a lot of lethargy, bloatedness, lost a lot of strength and size and had some lower back pumps. I feel this product has great potential for some people, as I did have great results while on, it's just so toxic and harsh that it's hard to combat the negative effects. Maybe stacking with epi might help, but then again theres increased stress on your liver and internal organs. Look into Powerdrol-10 by vital labs

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
How about some good'ol test and dbol? Anyone? It's strange to me why you pro hormone guys put your body through with all that crap.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
How about some good'ol test and dbol? Anyone? It's strange to me why you pro hormone guys put your body through with all that crap.

I disagree with all the hate on pro hormones. Superdrol was some dam good shit. Worked better for size and strength that dbol did for me.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
yes, it's a superdrol clone...has a different chemical sturcture than the Original superdrol, which is why it's considered a "clone"
never used it so I can't really recommend it

You mean the same, not different correct? Clones are the same chemical structure.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Reliable sources may be one reason. Gear isn't always available to everyone when a PH is a simple click away for most

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Reliable sources may be one reason. Gear isn't always available to everyone when a PH is a simple click away for most

It's really more available. But to each is own.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah possibly, seems to be a touchy subject for many though. Especially with legal issues, may keep some away as well. I really don't have a reason, hell I am in a country right now where I can go in town and get them from the Dr. but I just haven't. Worries of ruining my career, how sterile they are, and only Test-E here. I would rather get my hands on some different gear. I would love to get my hands on gear back home stateside but I am one worried of legal issues.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Yeah possibly, seems to be a touchy subject for many though. Especially with legal issues, may keep some away as well. I really don't have a reason, hell I am in a country right now where I can go in town and get them from the Dr. but I just haven't. Worries of ruining my career, how sterile they are, and only Test-E here. I would rather get my hands on some different gear. I would love to get my hands on gear back home stateside but I am one worried of legal issues.

Ok I understand that completely and don't blam you for trying to protect your current situation.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic