Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

GW-501516 Info on why you want it

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
was it the fact it was suspended in alcohol or did you get bad side from it? You're actually the only one I've seen research it

I just didn't like it in alcohol... I'm on another board with a few guys that have ran it with success. No sides. At least not yet. Sometimes these experimental research chems freak me out. Like you might grow a tail in 20 years. Nobody knows.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I just didn't like it in alcohol... I'm on another board with a few guys that have ran it with success. No sides. At least not yet. Sometimes these experimental research chems freak me out. Like you might grow a tail in 20 years. Nobody knows.

lol, that's why i haven't made the jump yet. it sounds like a good chem but i haven't seen enough feed yet

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Still have my balls. Took one dose and said **** that. Suspended in alcohol. I'm not interested.

Must be the same stuff i got, man that shit was rough going down especially in the morning. I was doing 5mg ed and cruising on 250 of test cyp after my last comp. I decided to try it to avoid the rebound effect from dieting. I feel it worked pretty good in keeping bodyfat levels down.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
id love to hear about anyones actual experiences

I was contacted by a popular supplier to do some product testing for GW501516. The deal was they would give me a few hundred dollars worth of GW, and in turn, i would keep a log on it for all to see, and I was not to openly mention that I was doing this as a promo for the supplier.

My strength dropped.
My weight dropped.
My BF% stayed the same
Cardio improved slightly

I will not be running GW again, even if given to me for free (again)

the general consensus with those that have taken is that my results are fairly typical.

the wild card is that the benefits of GW are supposed to improve when stacked with AICAR.

I have not stacked with AICAR, nor will I. I believe a product has to stand on it's own meritts first, before stacking with something else. GW failed to meet that requirement

Sep 11, 2012
I was contacted by a popular supplier to do some product testing for GW501516. The deal was they would give me a few hundred dollars worth of GW, and in turn, i would keep a log on it for all to see, and I was not to openly mention that I was doing this as a promo for the supplier.

My strength dropped.
My weight dropped.
My BF% stayed the same
Cardio improved slightly

I will not be running GW again, even if given to me for free (again)

the general consensus with those that have taken is that my results are fairly typical.

the wild card is that the benefits of GW are supposed to improve when stacked with AICAR.

I have not stacked with AICAR, nor will I. I believe a product has to stand on it's own meritts first, before stacking with something else. GW failed to meet that requirement

I'm seeing the same damn thing at 15mg daily. 5mg 3x per day. Cardio is better but nothing else seems to be happening and I've been on for 2 months now. I agree with you I'm not taking it anymore after this last bottle is empty. Pretty disappointing after all the hype it was getting.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
I'm seeing the same damn thing at 15mg daily. 5mg 3x per day. Cardio is better but nothing else seems to be happening and I've been on for 2 months now. I agree with you I'm not taking it anymore after this last bottle is empty. Pretty disappointing after all the hype it was getting.

and the risk of sides? consider that?

stomach polyps!

so you take a cox2i or equivalent. i was taking 1 gram / day of tribulus.

I agree. this product is overhyped. probably the worst overhyped I've personally experienced.

Sep 11, 2012
and the risk of sides? consider that?

stomach polyps!

so you take a cox2i or equivalent. i was taking 1 gram / day of tribulus.

I agree. this product is overhyped. probably the worst overhyped I've personally experienced.

Cost is high and they say take Aicar with it. I'm not impressed and couldn't agree with you more. More research should have been done before they pumped it up the way they did. My spots are gonna loose coin from me on that product.

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
The wikipedia article on this has been updated. GlaxoSmithKline stopped investigating this in 2006 when it was found to cause cancer.They found the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
and it took several years to release those findings?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
the wikipedia article on this has been updated. Glaxosmithkline stopped investigating this in 2006 when it was found to cause cancer.they found the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb.

what

the

phuck!!!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'm not cracking on any suppliers\companies but this is why i have stayed away from research \peptides myself. too much unknown on both sides of it, what you're getting and what it really does .. ''research chems'' name says it all for me

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic