VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
We have to thank the nice people of Dallas for most of those responses, LOL Pretty sad!

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Most Americans are extremely ignorant and to some degree stupid. A lot of common sense is missing, too. I'd like to see everything they filmed.

The person giving the interview said something ignorant. He asked what state KFC comes from. Granted it's Kentucky Fried Chicken, but the first KFC store was opened in Utah.

Last edited:
Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Last edited:
pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I watched some of it and had to stop, I surely hope this isnt representative of the majority of the population...

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Well well should you perhaps be on the video LOL : KFC was founded in 1955 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky. The first restaurant was in Corbin, Kentucky. The first FRANCHISE went to Pete Harman of Salt Lake City, Utah.

KFC - Colonel Sanders Cafe & Museum - America's First Kentucky Fried Chicken

Reread your cite as well as this: KFC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The first Kentucky Fried Chicken was in UT. The KY restaurant was called Sanders Court and Cafe. Therefore, the first Kentucky Fried Chicken was in UT. Care to retract your statement of me being on it?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Reread your cite as well as this: KFC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The first Kentucky Fried Chicken was in UT. The KY restaurant was called Sanders Court and Cafe. Therefore, the first Kentucky Fried Chicken was in UT. Care to retract your statement of me being on it?

Not at all, the KFC name was created and incorporated in Kentucky and Corbin was considered the first store.
The Franchises started in UT.

I guess we are both correct in a sense. So we will split a KFC family feast !!!! lol

"Each year, thousands of customers make a stop at the Corbin Kentucky Fried Chicken® location, where they can view a variety of items from the early days of Sanders’ restaurant business, including a barrel of his famous recipe, a life-size statue of the Colonel, as well as a replica of his original kitchen."

Last edited:
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Not at all, the KFC name was created and incorporated in Kentucky and Corbin was considered the first store.
The Franchises started in UT.

I guess we are both correct in a sense. So we will split a KFC family feast !!!! lol

"Each year, thousands of customers make a stop at the Corbin Kentucky Fried Chicken® location, where they can view a variety of items from the early days of Sanders’ restaurant business, including a barrel of his famous recipe, a life-size statue of the Colonel, as well as a replica of his original kitchen."

No, we're not both correct. You're still wrong. The first KFC was in UT. The Corbin one was Sanders Court and Cafe. The recipe may have come from Sanders Cafe, but the first restaurant to be named Kentucky Fried Chicken was in Salt Lake City.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
No, we're not both correct. You're still wrong. The first KFC was in UT. The Corbin one was Sanders Court and Cafe. The recipe may have come from Sanders Cafe, but the first restaurant to be named Kentucky Fried Chicken was in Salt Lake City.

Hmmmm not giving in yet, more research first lol
If I am wrong, I have no problems admitting it and retracting my (it was a joke) statement.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic