Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Think You're in Shape? Is Your Funny Bone Strong Enough to Win $100?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Think You're in Shape? Is Your Funny Bone Strong Enough to Win $100?

Announcing the LifeXMD T-Shirt Fun Slogan Contest. Come up with the slogan we like best and you'll win $100 (and a t-shirt)! Plus, you'll see your slogan on hundreds of our t-shirts.

Just post your slogan on our Facebook page any time during the month of March. Post as many as you want and comment on other submissions as well. And, hey, why not "like" us as long as you're on our page? And don't forget -- it's a medical fact that your brain works better when your hormones are in balance and you're getting the right nutrients!

We'll pick a winner the first week of April and announce it on our Facebook page. Limber up your funny bone and start submitting. Contest ends at midnight, 3/31/13.

https://www.facebook.com/LifeXmd

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
"Life comes at you hard and fast... make sure you can too!"

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I don't always drink TRT Replacement, but when I do I prefer LifeXMD.

Slic.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
you guys are a tough crowd. I offered free gear (based on medical necessity) cash, protein etc and nothing. The only thing I can think of now is a trip to the bunny ranch.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
If the bunny ranch don't light your fire, your wood is wet.

Mister Sandman

Mister Sandman

Mar 6, 2013
you guys are a tough crowd. I offered free gear (based on medical necessity) cash, protein etc and nothing. The only thing I can think of now is a trip to the bunny ranch.

"LifeXD.com and it will work at the bunny ranch!"

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You wanna make that Hor..mone? Use LifeXMD. com ;)

Problem is having to post on a open board like fb. Waaay to open for me anyways. Just have it here and post the ones you like up there... Like mine above here!! get it whore -moan !!??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic