Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Liposuction

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I have a consultation appointment in a couple weeks to get my love handles sucked out. Even at 5 or 6% bodyfat and striated legs, I have these damn handles, so it's time to suck them out. I may have my nipple fat sucked out at the same time, so I don't have to worry about itchy, puffy nipples anymore. Has anyone had this done before?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I have a consultation appointment in a couple weeks to get my love handles sucked out. Even at 5 or 6% bodyfat and striated legs, I have these damn handles, so it's time to suck them out. I may have my nipple fat sucked out at the same time, so I don't have to worry about itchy, puffy nipples anymore. Has anyone had this done before?

Yeah nipple lipo is not what you want or need. You need the glands surgically removed. Then it will NEVER return.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
A year of GH would get rid of your man handles. Although i kinda like them there when im power driving you...:)

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
A year of GH would get rid of your man handles. Although i kinda like them there when im power driving you...:)

I'm glad you finally admitted you're a homo.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Yeah nipple lipo is not what you want or need. You need the glands surgically removed. Then it will NEVER return.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Not literally lipo on the nips, but while I was out, have them taken out.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I am going to try and talk my doc into making it a medical necessity so insurance covers it this year.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I am going to try and talk my doc into making it a medical necessity so insurance covers it this year.

He'll probably send you to a Breast Cancer Dr, and if that's the case try to get a male one.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
He'll probably send you to a Breast Cancer Dr, and if that's the case try to get a male one.

Why? i want a hot female doctor so i can say i'll let you feel mine if i can feel yours, its only fair....

Last edited by a moderator:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Why? i want a hot female doctor so i can say i'll let you feel mine if i can feel yours, its only fair....

LOL... well since you put it that way, I now see your alterior motive.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010

Hmmmmm if I ever get a boob job I will have to remember that one !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic