Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

This should be illegal....

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You should not be able to advertise with people who achieved weight loss uing a different product. We all know you can't "eat" HGH in a powdered cap, lol. Why doesn't the FDA or the FBI or the idiots in congress worry about that shit? They're too busy trying to stop the products that "actually work"....oh, I get it, you have no problem with people getting ripped off because that's how you make your living...oops, did I say that out loud :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah I saw at a gas station start your hcg diet today see inside I will see if I can get a pic this week lol

N

Neveroutgunned

Feb 9, 2011
my wife is a manager at gnc, the trick w all the new hcg liquid orals is the must follow diet. it knocks your daily calories down to what would be fatal to a true body builder. I know everyone out there is against the new bills that would ban products not cleared by the FDA. but I've got a solid and educated 10 years of experience behind me in the game and I pray the day comes where ppl are prosecuted for putting bullshit on our markets. these companies that prey on ppl are just as much at fault forbthe condition of americas health as fast food joints. I say burn em to the ground.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
By the way guys.... this is not HCG, but rather Claiming to be "Human Growth Hormone"...which, in my mind is even worse bullshit than oral HCG

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
You guys remember the cat food thread from years ago?

Slic.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
They can make something illegal but they can't stop ignorance........

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
damn, BW....must be plenty bored to be digging up these old threads.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
damn, BW....must be plenty bored to be digging up these old threads.
For some reason I get old post popping up under new post all the time. I don't always catch the date. Anybody else get that too?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic