Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Guide to Peptides and Growth Factors

dointhemost

dointhemost

TID Lady Member
Feb 9, 2011
I have 2 little bruises on my stomach where i injected. They look like 2 little finger marks.Is this normal?I am not doing any serious damage am I?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I have 2 little bruises on my stomach where i injected. They look like 2 little finger marks.Is this normal?I am not doing any serious damage am I?

I have had this happen before when injecting subq sometimes a bruise and a knot but goes away in a few days, someone once told be i broke a bloodvessel nothing to be alarmed about though

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
one important thing missing is the fact that peptides do not work as far as building muscle is concerned

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
one important thing missing is the fact that peptides do not work as far as building muscle is concerned

I'm just going to speak from my own experience using the GHRP-2, CJC 1295-No Dac and Ipamorelin at 200mcg 3 times ED, I'm putting on mass and strength, maybe it's just me and it may be different for others. I'm on my fourth week of a punishing Sheiko routine and been on the peps the entire time.

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
I'm just going to speak from my own experience using the GHRP-2, CJC 1295-No Dac and Ipamorelin at 200mcg 3 times ED, I'm putting on mass and strength, maybe it's just me and it may be different for others. I'm on my fourth week of a punishing Sheiko routine and been on the peps the entire time.
if you've upped your cals you could be getting the strength there? ive used afew and ive a mate who has used them all and they're a waste of time and money. they're just coining in on the back of hgh imo

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
if you've upped your cals you could be getting the strength there? ive used afew and ive a mate who has used them all and they're a waste of time and money. they're just coining in on the back of hgh imo

So you've used them, I've used them and we've gotten different results. Sorry yours didn't work for you and you wasted your money that would suck. I didn't take them anticipating the mass building effects I'm seeing quite the opposite I thought I'd be dropping fat and holding the muscle I had, that isn't how it's turned out.

R

richiec

Feb 7, 2012

It all depends where you got yours from. If you got the from Precision Peptides, you got basically sugar water. Upping your cals doesn't not automatically increase strength. Peptides DO work, they are releasing your bodies OWN natural gh and we are able to ride it

R

richiec

Feb 7, 2012
Hawaiin, your doses are off on a couple peps. The CJC is commonly run at 100mcg, yes. But 250??? Where did you get that number from? There is no increased benefit to run it that high.

The IGF-LR3 doses are low. A large dose is NOT 80mcg lol. That would be considered a "normal" dose. We have guys running this upwards of 200mcg

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So the IGFLR3 can be frozen will this damage the amino chain since they are fragile to begin with?

B

bigrb

Dec 17, 2011
Yeah, I had a feeling Precision Peptides was bogus. I used another site, but they raised their prices by almost 30% so I tried PP. Felt nothing I should be feeling... No spike in hunger with GHRP6, no gastro-intestinal rumblings, nada. I'm bummed. If anyone has any advice on where to find a reputable site, without the crazy unsustainable costs, I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
Cool info on not reusing needles. Have used needles after extracting from 2 vials and noticed quite a bit of scar tissue building up from that practice. Will order separate needles one day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic