Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Injection site rash

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hello,
This is my 3rd week of sust 250 at 500 mg a week. This last shot was a bit painful but it also left a rash around site a week after shot. Not sure if its an allergic reaction or something. Other side of glute is fine. Currently there is no pain but rash seems to to get bbetter. My questons are:
1. What can cause that that so I can prevent future outbreaks and
2. Will it be a good idea to pin even there is still a rash there of would that cause an injection as needle is passing through rash? I wanted to continue pinning glutes as other sites have left me really sore to the point that I can't work out.

Thanks for any feedback..

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
make sure to properly clean the area before injection.

DO NOT pin there while the rash is present. Give the area a break.

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010
make sure to properly clean the area before injection.

DO NOT pin there while the rash is present. Give the area a break.

What he said... plus... is this from a UGL or Pharm grade... If it is from a UGl it may contain EO... EO in itself is nothing really to worry about, but you may be having an allergic reaction to it... Nothing too serious though... just take some benedryl and let the redness go away... Is it swollen and/or fevered?

however at 250 mg/ml there is really no need for EO.

There are several other factors as well... It may simply be the oil leaking out form the muscle and getting trapped subQ... this will also cause the "rash" effect

what size needles are you using?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I was gonna say the same thing jcpharma said about the fluid leaking back into the subq and possibly the ba content irritating the site

I would use 1.5 and no less than a 1 inch needle for a flute injections best of luck bro

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010
I was gonna say the same thing jcpharma said about the fluid leaking back into the subq and possibly the ba content irritating the site

I would use 1.5 and no less than a 1 inch needle for a flute injections best of luck bro

You inject your Flute? lol... is that while your playing skin flute?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
A one time rash is nothing to worry about. Just do not inject anywhere near the rash spot, otherwise you will irritate the area. Now a series of rashes is a different story. Keep us updated if you continue to receive rashes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic