Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Ten of the best steroid cycles

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
lol I remember when Dan Duchaine was saying 500mg of Sustanon E10D, now we know it's EOD.

I used to love reading the Dan Duchaine articles in MuscleMedia 2000.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
6 week cycle??? Front loading ? What is this Jibba Jabba

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
An oral 6 days a week, and deca... Now I'm laughing pretty good

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
First off, how come people offer up all this enlightening information without posting a picture of their body. Second, almost all of these are pure bullshit cycles, any real bodybuilder knows you don't recommend testosterone to a beginning bodybuilder. But what do I know, 25 years real world experience, doctorate in neurology, and B.S. in molecular physiology.

Why's that?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Help... brain... melting.... so much bullshit in one thread... aaahahahahahrgggggg

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
First off, how come people offer up all this enlightening information without posting a picture of their body. Second, almost all of these are pure bullshit cycles, any real bodybuilder knows you don't recommend testosterone to a beginning bodybuilder. But what do I know, 25 years real world experience, doctorate in neurology, and B.S. in molecular physiology.

But I have a phd in broscience. trumps both of those in this lifestyle.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I used to love reading the Dan Duchaine articles in MuscleMedia 2000.

That wwas a great magazine when it first came out. I picked up their first issue at the local supermarket. So manym ispelled words and the printing had gotten off. Wish I still had it.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Deca for 8 weeks, test/deca first cycle, Dbol 6 days a week? What is this crap? Is Sunday your "dbol off day"?

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
That wwas a great magazine when it first came out. I picked up their first issue at the local supermarket. So manym ispelled words and the printing had gotten off. Wish I still had it.

i used to love MM2k, I remember the covert trips into Mexico :)

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
hey - don't laugh. trenhairdude uses these cycles.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I'm with most of the brothers, a lot of those cycles really make no sense. I'm DEF no expert but that last one , NO TEST , ???? Test is one of the building blocks of a cycle , I guess if ur a hermit , anti social , and don't like bitches , u could do a Deca cycle only , BUT WHY ??
Personally I love Deca and EQ , but believe to reak the benefits u def have to run it WAY longer than most of those cycles called for !!! My .02

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic