Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Continuous usage

Shelmo

Shelmo

Jan 24, 2011
Hi all

Quick question but not problem as quick an answer.. have quite alot of old school bodybuilders at my local gym and when talking about gear, never any mention of PCT. When I've asked them they've said they are literally not on cycles and just on something all the time at some point. Maybe rotating between different stacks but just on it constantly. Decca & Test Enan then onto Growth with some Dbol.. seems really random as to what they actually go on..

Now I know the science and side effects behind alot of what you should take and when just wondered as how they can do it and still tbf be in pretty damn good shape, seem be big stay big and don't get the dodgy side effects you always read about..

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Your "old school Bodybuilders" have no hpta left most likely so about have to stay on constantly! lol

IF your a younger guy and interested in having a family your gona want to learn all you can about pct.

Now if your an intermediate bodybuilder to advanced working towards being pro than you most likely will never come totaly off.

Depends on what your age and goals in life are realy.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I've heard the same from old powerlifters and bbers in my gym. Kinda funny hearing the old school shit they did. A lot of guys now don't do PCT still. I hear guys talk about the $100 a bottle Dren/Tren/a50/etc... they buy at max muscle, run it for a few months, and come off cold turkey.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I have no desire for any more children and am in my mid 30s... I stay on...

Shelmo

Shelmo

Jan 24, 2011
Cheers guys, understand their point of view and goals different etc.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i HAD no desire to have kids...no i do and am workign on doing a major PCT

W

wed6

Dec 20, 2010
i'm turning 40 i'm done with kids i stay on. when i was younger i ran cycles and pct there is just no point in getting off any more at my age and with past use if i ran a great pct and got my natty test to norm how high do u think that would realy be probly not much

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm in my 40s, and have been "on" via HRT for 4+ years. I'm always on, but my dose is typically pretty tame, and just test. I suppose that's my cruise. Then several times a year, I'll blast or run a cycle with what most people here run on doses. Never more than 750mg/wk test. I don't see a problem with it, but I run HCG at least 1x/week so that if I ever need to come off, at least my testes still work, and I can hopefully get the HPTA back and running.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Once you decide to stay on aren't you kinda committing to being on for good? I would like to stay on for a year, two, but still like to someday be off. It can't be healthy to stay on indefinitely.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It can't be healthy to stay on indefinitely.

HRT is for those who aren't generating sufficient test on their own. There are likely tens of thousands of men in the US alone presently on HRT, physician prescribed, and they are more healthy as a result of being on. Low test is unhealthly. Staying on forever using supraphysiological levels of test is probably not too good for you.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Hi all

Quick question but not problem as quick an answer.. have quite alot of old school bodybuilders at my local gym and when talking about gear, never any mention of PCT. When I've asked them they've said they are literally not on cycles and just on something all the time at some point. Maybe rotating between different stacks but just on it constantly. Decca & Test Enan then onto Growth with some Dbol.. seems really random as to what they actually go on..

Now I know the science and side effects behind alot of what you should take and when just wondered as how they can do it and still tbf be in pretty damn good shape, seem be big stay big and don't get the dodgy side effects you always read about..

this is me in a nut shell...i dont cycle i just use...i follow no certain rotuine to steroids..im allways swiching then up...pct was never heard of when i started juiceing back in the early 80s...once your body builds a tolerance to all the compounds side efects are not noticed at all for me..U can call me a wreak ...driving aimlessly to no where but i do know how to use these drugs and get the most from them...science can kiss my ass...scienace had nothing to do with me building a massive body....it was all done by abuse...The longer u take these drugs the more you altar your body...changing it day by day......people i feel get to rap up on protocalls...right now as im sitting here im thinking about filling up this 10cc dart and slam it down..thats what i fel like doing ...hmmm..just might fucken do it....fill the fucker up with some test base.....look im 46 years old...no more kids for me...the only thing i want or care about is getting bigger..its the only heaven i have in this hell...And anabolics is my candy.....its better then pussy could ever be....dw

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
There's a safe way to stay on without having poor health. Test. is probably the safest steroid available, even at high doses.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic