Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Buying injectables in the winter

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
What is your guys views on buying injectables in the winter??? does it make the crystals drop out of the oil? Also anyone try fitness vigor products??? its a new line my guy is using cant find anything online about them. Thanks <3 TG

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Doesnt matter....Just heat em up....never heard of them...

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
What is your guys views on buying injectables in the winter??? does it make the crystals drop out of the oil? Also anyone try fitness vigor products??? its a new line my guy is using cant find anything online about them. Thanks <3 TG

I'm pretty sure thats Elzah that does fitness vigor.....

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
good packaging and properly making it, it shouldnt be a problem

and ive never heard of fitness vigor

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If it does go out of suspension from the cold just run it under hot tap water for a few and that should bring it right back.
Never heard of the lab I am always very wary of a new lab or one no one has ever heard of.
Cheers

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Warm water would be the best. Never heard of them

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Thank guys . yea and to make is even more scary its primo acetate inj :/

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
Thank guys . yea and to make is even more scary its primo acetate inj :/

I posted about primo acteta last week, and we are talking about the same. I decided to stay away cause of no reviews and it is acetate, would mean frequent and probably painful injections.

C

camthman

Jun 22, 2012
The last primo ace inj I used was pretty painful. But I honestly think it was the lab.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well if it hurts a bit that is just part of the game...lol:D

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
The last primo ace inj I used was pretty painful. But I honestly think it was the lab.

i heard that primo ace was painful. this would be my first time with INJ. i want a short ester to monitor for sides. really looking for DECA ace but that seems like a no go with my source im surprised he had this.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I posted about primo acteta last week, and we are talking about the same. I decided to stay away cause of no reviews and it is acetate, would mean frequent and probably painful injections.

was it from the same lab fitness vigor? i think i sent u a PM asking if u took it lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic