Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Serge Nubret

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I'm sure everyone is aware of that situation a couple years ago where his kids were poisoning him? I'm kind of disappointed that he's of dropped off the map as far as his current condition. The most up to date I could find was a post on bb.com from last May that said he was "recently moved from the hospital he was in Paris to a convalescent home". His website is still suspended and there hasn't been any more talk of him so I assume he's still there. Poor bastard.

image004.jpg

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I liked that old cat, definately one of my favorites.
hope things get better for the old man.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Unfortunately not many bbers prepare for the future .

Hawk

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Definitely one of the greatest physiques of all time. I put in about 45 minutes searching and couldn't find any new info either.

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
That is to bad! Really one of the all time classic physiques.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
all I can say is damn..

The link below was in a forum on Dave Draper's site:

From April 14, 2009:

"Hi. My friend, Serge Nubret was deliberately poisoned. His photo is my avatar. He is at Laribroisiere Hospital in France in the Toxicology Department. He has been sedated there for the past 4 weeks. No one is allowed to see him but the family...most of whom he does not trust. He was in excellent health before. Now he's in a strange hypnotic zombie state for no reason...like he's all drugged up and does not recognize people some of the time. He should have been out of there after a few days. But he can not talk or eat or stay awake most of the time. He's lost a lot of weight. There is no heart or brain damage. His daughter is one of his doctors who is keeping everyone away from him. She is an anethetist and was not on speaking terms with him, but now controls his health and won't talk to anyone or let anyone see him."

April 15, 2009:

"Today my friends in France filed a police report to investigate and move him out of there. I pray he will have the strength to survive until they can intervene."

And MD actually has this posted by Shawn Ray:

"Dear Friends of Serge,

Tommy and I are putting together a card to send to Serge from all of his
friends and fans to show him love and support. Serge has been in the hospital since March 18 when he was poisoned at Pascale's apartment and sent to intensive care toxicology.

A police investigation has been going on for the past several weeks to fully examine all who were involved and the cover up at Lariboisiere Hospital (where Serge had been sedated/drugged into a state of coma/confused trance where he did not recognize anyone for over a month and could not move or talk).

His daughter, Karine, an anesthetist, was the doctor in charge of him. No one was allowed to see him. When the police became involved, Serge's condition started to improve immediately--less than 24 hours later he started to recognize people again after the drugs/sedation were ceased.

He is still unable to talk or move very much. Police District 10 is not giving out much information right now because of protocol/security procautions; some of his family are currently under investigation.

Before Serge was poisoned, he was in one of the best conditions of his life. His physique looked similar to and weighed the same as it had decades earlier at his best.

Because he had no heart attack/stroke and his heart/brain MRI was also normal, we are hoping for recovery of memory and health and that there
is no permanent damage from being poisoned, drugged and sedated. Please send him positive energy and prayers.

Thank you."

Purplehaze

Purplehaze

Aug 25, 2010
Just nuts that people do this to each other...Esp, his loved ones....Sad..

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
that is truely very sad and very fucked up. Hope him a fast and full recovery. that dude was a beast

FCHgym

FCHgym

Jan 26, 2015
Sorry guys. Serge Nubret passed away April 19,2011

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
Sorry guys. Serge Nubret passed away April 19,2011

My favourite all time physique - timeless inspiration

Check out this photo of him weeks before the 1975 Mr Olympia - don't think I've ever seen a more perfect physique

eb9b4ab95d91398d9589d0a50e9e80da.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic