Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My Next Cycle

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
OK bros... here it is I am debating on not running Methytrienolone for the first three weeks... so feel free to voice your opinion...If I drop the MT then I will add winstrol.

wk 1-10 T-Rex M-Th 1000mg EW (if you don't know you better ask somebody)
wk 1-3 Methyltrienolone(oral Tren) 750mcg
wk 1-6(or 8) Tren Ace 75mg eod
wk 1-10 EQ M-th 500mg EW
adex when/if needed
prami .25 mg ED(bed time)
no plans for hCG right now...

then back down to Test E 125 mg EW

I know it is WAY over kill and I may back down on th T-Rex after week 5 and switch to Test E... but I am looking to make big gains this time...

Thoughts?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You're gonna need HCG brotha... I won't do another cycle without it! Oh, and go for 1mg on the oral tren and back off if you feel the need to. Trust me, it sounds dumb now, but you'll know if you need to back off. You're eyeballs will be pumped and you'll say "Ok, 750mcg it is" lol. But 1 mg may work just fine for you, it's better to start higher IMO, especially since it's only 3 weeks of use.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I would def throw in the HCG, otherwise looks pretty solid.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just curious why you wanna run EQ for only 10 weeks. It'll take about 5 weeks before it's really kicked in. I suppose you could front load it the first two weeks to get your levels up faster.

Also, I'm a big fan of HCG. Run it throughout...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Just curious why you wanna run EQ for only 10 weeks. It'll take about 5 weeks before it's really kicked in. I suppose you could front load it the first two weeks to get your levels up faster.

Also, I'm a big fan of HCG. Run it throughout...

Be careful of sdvising people to run HCG throughout, they may desensitize they leydigs making future pins of HCG unresponsive in the testical region. In other words, if it works for you pinning it every week, go for it. But IC, be careful. I try to do 250IU twice weekly starting in week 3 and usually go weeks 3,4 and 6,7 9,10 etc... So I'll skip a week and then come back to it. Then I'll load it up and do 5,000 IU spread out over 2 weeks prior to PCT (or cruise for you).

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Be careful of sdvising people to run HCG throughout, they may desensitize they leydigs making future pins of HCG unresponsive in the testical region. In other words, if it works for you pinning it every week, go for it. But IC, be careful. I try to do 250IU twice weekly starting in week 3 and usually go weeks 3,4 and 6,7 9,10 etc... So I'll skip a week and then come back to it. Then I'll load it up and do 5,000 IU spread out over 2 weeks prior to PCT (or cruise for you).
i just go by john crislers method, where he says 250 twice a week and for higher dosed cycles can bump up to 500 before desensitizing the leydigs.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
i just go by john crislers method, where he says 250 twice a week and for higher dosed cycles can bump up to 500 before desensitizing the leydigs.

Same here. Have been on continuously for about 4 years now, and have run HCG 1-2X per week. Haven't seen any problems, but point well taken. HCG should be used carefully.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I like it broski, now get huge

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Same here. Have been on continuously for about 4 years now, and have run HCG 1-2X per week. Haven't seen any problems, but point well taken. HCG should be used carefully.

250IU 2x a week for 3 years straight and the boys are still swinging. :) You do have to be careful because not everyone is the same.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
250IU 2x a week for 3 years straight and the boys are still swinging. :) You do have to be careful because not everyone is the same.

That's what I was getting at, you're one of the lucky ones :)

Also, if you use it more sparingly, it will provide more of a "Lift" when you need it. For me, when I've used it continuously from week 4 on a longer cycle I've seen that the effectiveness fades with time. If I skip a week here and there I get huge loads and crazy sex drive when I come back on. I like the "burst" effect so that's why I choose to play it safe and skip a week.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
That's what I was getting at, you're one of the lucky ones :)

Also, if you use it more sparingly, it will provide more of a "Lift" when you need it. For me, when I've used it continuously from week 4 on a longer cycle I've seen that the effectiveness fades with time. If I skip a week here and there I get huge loads and crazy sex drive when I come back on. I like the "burst" effect so that's why I choose to play it safe and skip a week.

Been thinking I need to clean out for a while. I think I will try a week off here and there at least during a blast.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
hey guys... thanks for the crash course on hCG... but I got it... a LONG time ago.. I am not new to this... I thought you would all understand that I knew about hcg, and its dosage, when I made the comment..."no plans for hCG"

I typically run it every other cycle... this is not one of those...

as for the 1mcg ED I will try that...

as for the EQ I will most likely stretch it to 16 weeks and run the T-Rex a little longer and throw in some winstrol at the end...

So it will look a little more like this

wk 1-16 T-Rex M-Th 1000mg EW (if you don't know you better ask somebody)
wk 1-3 (25 days) Methyltrienolone(oral Tren) 1mcg
wk 1-8 Tren Ace 75mg eod
wk 1-16 EQ M-Th 500mg EW
wk 10-16 Winstrol 50mg ED
adex when/if needed
prami .25 mg ED(bed time during tren usage)
Still no plans for hCG right now...

then back down to Test E 125 mg EW

And if one more of you fuckers hijack my thread with something about hCG again, I will personally deliver a full CC of hCG to your house and inject it into your scrotum!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic