pbtom
What's New?

Two supplements Forma Stanazol And HCGenerate

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Re: If two supplements was to win the Blue ribbon award

^^^well I would not use HCG during PCT. I will be using DIM, DMG, and DDA though, along with clomid, peptides, GH, and some slin...

Your PCT is a cycle in itself lol

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

Oh my fucking hell. Where did all the pimps come from?

needtogetaas

needtogetaas

Jan 25, 2011

Lentaron I.M. Depot®
that is what is in forma-stanzol. Its a drug thats been around longer then many others. Its a suicide aromatase inhibitor that was sold as a injectable drug years ago. But of course oral Ai's won favor and the pharmaceutical companies dropped the patten for this drug. Because of advancements in Transdermal twch ( new drug delivery) you can now use Lentaron transdermally rather then having to inject it. Other ingredents in the product work had in had to get the job done but the work horse in the product is the drug. The chestnut seed extract does give a nice Hardening effect to any place you apply it though. Pulls water out of the skin and pushes it into the muscles.

When you see a product what you should do is look at what is in the product and research all of it. You may find some amazing things you would have otherwise dismissed because you were so close minded.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

I'm familiar with Lentaron. Do you have University studies to back up the claims in your last post about forma-stanzol? Im ok with anybody posting there experiences however I will challenge anybody who makes claims such as these to produce University studies.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

With the field i'm in, I sure as hell haven't either, but I sure as hell can find out. Granted before I look anything up, I want to make sure it's spelled correctly. So please double check your spelling Needtogetaas and post back up.

I'm familiar with Lentaron. Do you have University studies to back up the claims in your last post about forma-stanzol? Im ok with anybody posting there experiences however I will challenge anybody who makes claims such as these to produce University studies.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010

Apparently google has not heard that term either.

Slic.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Ive tried hcgenerate and it honestly didnt do anything for me.... In fact ive tried alot of products from that vendor to support elitefitness as that vendor is a sponsor there... If anyone has questions about any other products id be more that happy to give you my honest unbiased opinion on them.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
if u want a test booster that will keep u in normal ranges why not just got on trt? this stuff will deff not take u over your natural limit

B

Bizo

Feb 24, 2012
Needtogetaas, isn't he the company that makes hcgenerate?
Jus sayin.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic