Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Best thermogenic supplement?

DanButcher

DanButcher

Sep 9, 2010
So whats the best thermogenic supplement peeps? Im not a big supplement person, so I need some enlightening.
I bought a few Stacker IIs with stims and they work great before workouts, I dont know about how they will work with fat loss, since i just started taking them..

Is Noexplode thermogenic?

Thanks

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Depends, are we talking over the counter supps or the ones that really do the job?

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
nothing wrong with a good ole fashioned ECA stack :)

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
coffee................

it's well understood, safe, and works

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
This is an old post but ultimately rotating with ECA-CLEN-ALBUTEROL IMO would be optimum on a 2 week schedule.
This is long enough to start the process but not long enough to feel the effects fall off.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Albuterol does not share clens ability (or at least not to the same extent) to release NE, if I am interpreting it correctly.

so you don't get the shakes as bad,

Here is a study concerning Albuterol and subsequent apoptosis via B-1, in vitro.

Beta-adrenergic receptor subtypes differentially affect apoptosis in adult rat ventricular myocytes.

Zaugg M, Xu W, Lucchinetti E, Shafiq SA, Jamali NZ, Siddiqui MA.

Department of Anesthesiology, Health Science Center at Brooklyn, State University of New York, USA.

BACKGROUND-Catecholamine-induced apoptosis is mediated by activation of the beta-adrenergic signaling pathway. We tested the hypothesis that beta(1)- and beta(2)-adrenergic receptor (AR) subtypes differentially affect apoptosis in adult rat ventricular myocytes in vitro. METHODS AND RESULTS-Myocytes were first exposed to norepinephrine (NE) alone (10 mcmol/L) or NE+atenolol (AT) (10 mcmol/L) for 12 hours. AT, a beta(1)-selective AR antagonist, abolished the NE-induced increase in nick end-labeling (TUNEL)-positive cells compared with control (NE, 33+/-3% versus control, 3+/-1%, P<0.0001; NE+AT, 4+/-2% versus control, 3+/-1%, P=0. 98). Annexin V staining, DNA laddering, and caspase activity determinations corroborated these results. Subsequent experiments under prazosin treatment established the apoptosis dose-response curves for the increasingly beta(2)-selective AR agonists isoproterenol (ISO) (beta(1) approximately beta(2)) and Albuterol (ALB) (beta(2)>beta(1)). ISO and ALB induced significantly less apoptosis than NE (beta(1)>beta(2)) at equimolar concentrations as assessed by TUNEL staining [1 mcmol/L: NE (8+/-2%) approximately ISO (7+/-1%)>ALB (2+/-1%); 10 mcmol/L: NE (35+/-2%)>ISO (23+/-1%)>ALB (3+/-1%); 100 mcmol/L: NE (50+/-2%)>ISO (29+/-2%)>ALB (14+/-1%), P<0.0001 except for NE versus ISO at 1 mcmol/L with P=0.62]. ALB-induced apoptosis at 100 mcmol/L was abolished by AT (10 mcmol/L), indicating a beta(1)AR-mediated effect. Importantly, ICI 118551 (0.1 mcmol/L), a highly selective beta(2)AR antagonist, did not decrease the percentage of NE-, ISO-, and ALB-induced apoptosis. Reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction studies revealed that AT completely reversed the beta-adrenergic signaling-induced changes in the Bcl-2-to-Bax ratio. CONCLUSIONS-These observations provide evidence that beta AR-mediated apoptotic death signaling is largely dissociated from beta(2)ARs and selectively mediated by beta(1)ARs in adult rat ventricular myocytes.

PMID: 10899100 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

cell apoptosis may be directly linked to taurine levels so keep taruine intake high ,Albuterol possesses the ability to cause apoptosis. Hell I don't need the studies for this I have real world experience but science is nice to lol. But it looks like Albuterol is safer for the heart and that's why the docs are using it rather than clen.

AND due to the receptor desensitization and the long half life of clen. Since Albuterol has a shorter half life, one need not ramp it up as much as with clen, which translates to lower dosages for effectiveness. So yea Any alpha or beta agonist can potentially cause this, but I think the risks are minimized with shorter term use and especially with something like Albuterol which has a shorter elimination time. So yea Albuterol is a lot safer than clen IMO.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Is ephedrine a banned substance or not? I know they went back and forth for a while and I've seen it around but haven't kept track.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is ephedrine a banned substance or not? I know they went back and forth for a while and I've seen it around but haven't kept track.

Banned as a dietary supp ingredient yea. Still sold in otc meds like bronkaid though.

It's only bad for you if it's in a supplement apparently?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic