Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Acnetame

L

lartinos

Oct 18, 2010
Acne is an issue that millions of people suffer from on a daily basis. Topical treatments are some of the most popular current treatments that are being used to today.

Unfortunately, topical treatments do not work from the inside out and are better used in conjunction with an oral treatment. An effective topical solution comes in the form of benzoyl peroxide. Cheap, effective, and readily available to anyone. Most drug stores carry it. There are a few popular oral acne pills that are available by presciption as well. They all come with very serious side effects.

Acnetame is a safe side effect free product that may help prevent acne.

Pantothenic Acid- Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5 (a B vitamin), is a water-soluble vitamin required to sustain life (essential nutrient).
A study published in 1995 by Dr. Lit-Hung Leung showed high doses of vitamin B5 resolved acne and decreased pore size. Dr. Leung also proposes a mechanism, stating that Co-Enzyme A regulates both hormones and fatty-acids, and without sufficient quantities of pantothenic acid, Co-Enzyme A will preferentially produce androgens. This causes fatty acids to build up and be excreted through sebaceous glands and causes acne. Unfortunatley the dosages used in the study deplete vital nutrients and can also cause gastrointestinal distress.

N-acetyl-L-cysteine Is a non-essential amino acid, which means that it is biosynthesized in humans. Co-enzyme A is made up of Pantothenic Acid, Cysteine, and ATP.
Since the demand for Co-Enzyme A increases in adolescence, the need for Cysteine must increase. Cysteine is a sulfur amino acid that is heavily used in building keratin, which is an important constituent of the skin (which increases largely in size during adolescence), growing wanted and unwanted hair, and also used in forming nails. Administration of Cysteine is the only means by which we can reduce the dose of Pantothenic Acid to prevent acne. N-Acetyl Cysteine is a derivative of cysteine wherein an acetyl group is attached to the nitrogen atom. This more powerful version is used as a pharmaceutical drug in some countries.

Vitamin A- Is a fat soluble vitamin, meaning it is best absorbed in the presence of some fat. It is beneficial for night vision, night blindness, aids in hormone production, and maintains the integrity of the mucous membranes, respiratory, urinary, and digestive tracts. It also aids in the growth of the skin, teeth, and bones, as well as improving immune system function. At very high doses it is very effective for treating acne, but the side effects are not worth it at all because it will build up into a toxic level in your body. It is added at a low doseage to Acnetame to help fight acne, but not to give the dangerous side effects. Accutane is a synthetic form of Vitamin A.

Selenium- Selenium is an essential micronutrient needed throughout life in small quantities. Selenium is a trace mineral that is a component of glutathione peroxidase. Glutathione peroxidase is an antioxidant and detoxifying enzyme. For best results in fighting acne, selenium should be taken regulary for an extended period of time.

Chromium- Helps control the insulin insensivity that is caused by our Western diet built on carbs/sugar. There are numerous studies that show natives who live on a diet of non-refined sugars, veggies and meat do not have acne, but when put on a Western diet, they develope acne.

Piperine- By inhibiting drug metabolism, piperine increases the bioavailability of various compounds. Thereby making Acnetame's ingredients stronger.

Biotin- As enzyme co-factors, Biotin and Vitamin B5 function in concert for many body processes. Symptoms of biotin deficiency include:
Hair loss (alopecia)
Conjunctivitis
Dermatitis in the form of a scaly red rash around the eyes, nose, mouth, and genital area.
Neurological symptoms in adults such as depression, lethargy, hallucination, and numbness and tingling of the extremities.

Niacin- Also known as vitamin B3, is known for the flushed feeling some users report from it. It also works in concert for far better results in fighting acne when teamed with other B vitamins than when used alone.

Co-Q10- CoQ10's key role is producing adenosine triphosphate (ATP), upon which all cellular functions depend. Secondary to that, CoQ10 functions as a powerful antioxidant and is essential for healthy youthful skin. It is a naturally occurring nutrient found in every living cell of your body, and provides the source of all cellular energy for building new cells and tissue for smooth, firm skin.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
bump for a great product!

You've used this product with success? Just want to make sure because I know a lot of people deal with acne and they are afraid to use accutane because of the possible side effects.

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
Yep and I'm using it for the 2nd time on my next cycle :) honestly I would never touch accutane; that shits way too harsh. but just so people know, my acne has never been that bad on cycle to consider accutane.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
ya, accutane can be rough....I usually opt for the tanning bed when acne gets out of control. That seems to kill it the best. I also seem to get worse outbreaks when my natural test is coming back on PCT than when I'm pinning exo test. I'm not sure if it's the Nolva or just the presence of natural test coming back. Either way it's not cool!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic