Kiddorism
What's New?

Two supplements Forma Stanazol And HCGenerate

R

RADAR

Jan 19, 2011
For 2010 it would have to be Forma Stanazol And HCGenerate

HCGenerate

HCGenerate uses fadogia agrestis as one of the active ingredients to stimulate the leydig cells. As men age, the leydig cells activity decreases, putting strain on the pituitary gland- which in turn causes low levels of testosterone production. As the leydig cells are stimulated, the pituitary can begin to function at a normal pace and produce a higher concentration of both free testosterone and total serum levels.

The advantage to using HCGenerate on cycle is that it reduces HPTA shutdown by keeping the leydig cells stimulated, and makes transition into Post Cycle Therapy very smooth. Use of exogenous testosterone or harsh oral cycles puts the body’s natural production to a halt and causes erectile dysfunction, elevated estrogen levels, and in a lot of cases could cost you the hard earned gains achieved on cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin or HCG is often used by body builders to minimize HPTA shutdown. This also allows for our libido to remain unaffected on cycle, and in many cases increases libido. The downside to using this compound is that it is illegal and must be administered via a subcutaneous injection several times weekly.

HCGenerate can also be used as a stand-alone testosterone booster to help elevate natural test levels!

The addition of Tribulus Terrestris and Zinc are to help the body produce at its peak levels. When you hit the gym hard, you don’t want to half ass it! You want to get in there, kill it and get out! The added aggression in the gym is there to help you break plateaus and set new records!

Let’s talk about recovery. We’ve covered the issue natural test production after using anabolics but what about your post cycle therapy? While your body is reaching homeostasis,

HCGenerate can help to improve your HDL, which is often compromised on oral cycles.

It also will help to stimulate the natural production of testosterone, helping bring natural levels back to normal fast so you can keep your gains. Libido normally suffers when test production is shut down, so again stimulation of natural production of test signaled in the pituitary helps to keep your performance at a maximum.

Spare yourself the legal issues, and put less stress on your body’s endocrine system!

Highlights:

· Helps prevent erectile dysfunction
· May help keep muscle gains
· Assists in liver function
· Promotes better mood and feelings of well being
· Prevents rapid reductions in IGF
. Prevents shut down while on cycle
. Promotes natural testosterone production
· Improves HDL
· TOTALLY Legal
· NO injections

Next is

Forma Stanazol

FORMA-STANZOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. Forma Stanazol is one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out as a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. FORMA-STANZOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding:

25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Because of the formestane and new added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by "human" studies. Yes Real human studies done by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a prescription drug. This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. Do to the advancements in Trans dermal delivery formestane is back.

Now you can understand why Mrsupps recommends Forma Stanazol to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido problems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANZOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin, estrogen, progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.

FORMA-STANZOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage.

FORMA-STANZOL increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26%, doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

FORMA-STANZOL decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects and increases fat loss.

What is in FORMA-STANZOL?

Per 10 pump serving (Click Here for pictures of a serving)
60 servings per container

100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Directions for use:

Forma stanzol is a subdermal lotion, it is applied by rubbing on your skin.

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

Apply 3-10 pumps twice daily for up to 10 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent

Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

3. For post cycle therapy

Apply 3-7 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and upper abdomen.
Remember this product has a prescription drug Lentaron I.M. Depot®

I have used both and was duly impressed, and to top it off each product comes with a no questions guarantee.
So do a search on these and see if you are as imppressed as i am ,the best part about both is you can run them during PCT, or cycle, or after cycle ,it's prefect for anytime.

and to make it better both come with a 100% money back guarantee ,no questions asked!

Now for the truth... this product is a phony is a complete scam.

RADAR

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Re: If two supplements was to win the Blue ribbon award

I have never had much success with over the counter supplements beside the basic, Creatine Arginine Protein, so I am a pretty big skeptic when it comes to these kinds of products, But if they are working for you more power to ya.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

I used HCGenerate before, I really noticed no difference in it that Iforce Reversitol, seems like they did the exact same, NTBM also put out Bridge for between cycles, it is good stuff.

R

RADAR

Jan 19, 2011

It could be age dependent ,however i have read over 100 negative reviews how HCGenerate didn't work.
If you're not satified I call them out on the money back guarantee!

R

RADAR

Jan 19, 2011

I have never had much success with over the counter supplements beside the basic, Creatine Arginine Protein, so I am a pretty big skeptic when it comes to these kinds of products, But if they are working for you more power to ya.

I'm like you and I got stung by this garbage product as well. Remember we didn't have all these different peptides yrs ago ,and theres no guarantee on them.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010

I honestly think that certain supps work better for certain types of people, I know some of these products do work and people have success with them, I havent been so lucky.

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011

I've not read too many positive reviews about hcgenerate lol I'm trying this and forma-stanzol in my next cycle actually. I might make a log here soon.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010

Sorry sound like a bunch of HYPE to me. I'm familar with DIM I will be using as part of my PCT to control estorgen. Where are the reshearch and studies that show this stuff works? and I don't mean one that the supplement company paid for...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

I think from now on we need to make these type of threads less "informational" and "sales-pitchy"....please merely include your personal experience with the drug and a short synopsis of what it is. You can include a link to the full info if you wish, but copying and pasting the whole thing takes up so much space.....and your own personal comments get lost in the fray. More people will read it if it's shorter, that's for sure.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010

LMAO. Nice.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010

Real HCG is so cheap why bother with the OTC crap ?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010

^^^well I would not use HCG during PCT. I will be using DIM, DMG, and DDA though, along with clomid, peptides, GH, and some slin...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic