Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Roid Rage?

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
I tend to be of Mags school of thought on the issue. I can take powerful androgens with little irritability, but the last time I touched clomid (many years ago... evil shit) I had terrible mood swings. Hormones are powerful, higher estrogen levels have more of a chance to set you off than the andros... no offense to the ladies of the board... but you know what I am talking about :D

and this is why i run nolva year round.. estrogen is evil

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
From my understanding, no legitimate medical source nor any medical establishment has said that roid rage exists. Put a tool in any persons hands that has the capability to enhance their potential to do damage to something and they will make a weapon out of it, if they are so inclined to do so simple as that. A douche with 20 pounds of extra muscle is now a muscular douche. I'm more inclined to think that improper PCT will lead to post cycle depression, anxiety, etc.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Like that chick that hugged her boyfriend until his bones crumbled and then she cut him up and left pieces of him at each special place they had been? That's roid insanity, lol

damn! Definitely strong rage...and bet she was she using his gear probably

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I personally dont believe in it. BUT I do believe hormone levels that flucuate can change mood and behavior. Iam not a "violent or aggressive" person to begin with so IF i do have any imbalance I might get "edgy" but never get "rage"...

I have to say in one sense though..I guess it is safe to say that AAS will ENHANCE your personality. If you are nice guy to begin with you get a little more confident and nicer...IF you are a Asshole...well you just become a BIGGER asshole

Exactly the point I was trying to get across! Just more to the point...lol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Are you guys referring to RAGE meaning on going on a fucking serial killing spree?

rage is a form of anger, you guys say that AAS such as A50, Tren Halo Miberolone can increase aggression, the more aggression you have the easier you get pissed off, pissed off= anger, anger is a form of rage.

So hence the word roid rage. I think people take the term too seriously, I believe roid rage is just a simple increase in aggression using androgens. NOT ROIDRAGE FUCKIN KILL EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

So to SOME EXTENT yes, roidrage is a myth. And your not going to make me believe any different, so dont even try.

Cause maybe i am an asshole who gets to be more of an asshole on roids. So now ill await my insults from the usual people, bet you cant bring me down lower than what i already am tonight.

Last edited:
whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
And thats why I love the term ROID rage....People should not in anyway classify Test with things like Tren and Halos and Cheques....It is like comparing a beer to tequila....I def get more irritable on Tren but I take valerian root to take the edge off and sex everyday helps too...When I did play with Cheques and Halos I def was mad at the world and not only did I not want to be fucked with I wanted to fuck with people and that was on avery low dose and thats my opinion and yes teh rule of thumb is def if your a dick when your off your def going to be a dick when your on....

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
It is all my own choices and behaviours. And no I'm not an angel by any stretch of the imagination. I have done many fucked up and very stupid things because I either lost control or plain just didn;t give a fuck. But it wasn;t because I was on cycle.

This sums it up for me with my past. But now I just get alittle edgy time to time never go off the into huge fits of rage. I use to have bad anger problems when I was younger, gear made it way worse. Now the older I have gotten I have learned to be somewhat peace. with occasional edgyness

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
From my understanding, no legitimate medical source nor any medical establishment has said that roid rage exists. Put a tool in any persons hands that has the capability to enhance their potential to do damage to something and they will make a weapon out of it, if they are so inclined to do so simple as that. A douche with 20 pounds of extra muscle is now a muscular douche. I'm more inclined to think that improper PCT will lead to post cycle depression, anxiety, etc.
Now this statement really hits the nail on the head...Roid rage isnt proven in any shape or fashion...But realize also..neither is UFO'S which there is a really good chance they are real....dw

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
as someone on TRT, I think lower levels of hormones make me feel worse and more agitated. Some test and dbol and I'm on top of the world.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
as someone on TRT, I think lower levels of hormones make me feel worse and more agitated. Some test and dbol and I'm on top of the world.

I miss Dbol :(

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
miss it? Stuff's cheap and easy to find. I'm guessing it's not due to price or availability that you're missing it though?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Tren is the only AAS that i have felt like I was gonna loose my temper and not be able to control it but I think at lower doses and reduced stress that can be controlled.

Adrol and Dbol did not make me feel that way

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic