RalfKelleh
What's New?

Something Different...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
So, I was thinking to myself today...

For guys who run 12 week cycles and finish with a PCT, few people want to pin short esters for 12 weeks (42-84 pins total) and waiting for several weeks after your last pin in week 12 of a longer ester is a fuckin pain in the ass. So, going along with the principle of switching up esters and gear to get new gains, why not try this...

Sample Cycle with Tren and Test

Dbol Weeks 1-4
Test E Weeks 1-8
Tren E Weeks 1-8
Test P Weeks 9-12
Tren A Weeks 9-12

If your gains start to stall in week 8, you'll get some short esters in there to kick your body back in gear. Also, you won't have to wait more than a few days to start PCT after this cycle ends. This is one that I could easily see gains increasing all the way til the end. If you stick with the same (or slightly lower) dose of Test and Tren when you switch to the short esters, in reality you'll still have some long esters in your system and will be upping your overall dose while still pinning the same amount of mg each week. So, theoretically weeks 9 and 10 should be the best weeks of the cycle with solid gains through the end.

This is just a theory I have, but I think it's a better idea than most that I have heard. Other people I know have run 12 weeks of long esters and 2-3 weeks of short esters afterward. That leaves about 4 weeks (9-12) where you're possibly past the threshhold of continually increasing gains and extends the cycle longer than it has to be.

If you're last cycle wasn't everything you wanted it to be or you're just looking for something a little different, give this a try and let me know how it goes.

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
why do you hate waiting to start your pct after pinning your last test-e?

my only concern is that you could really go overkill with it. I mean if you were doing 500mg of test-e and then say 400mg or even less of prop, that's a huge huge jump of test levels and might make pct harder to recover also

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
why do you hate waiting to start your pct after pinning your last test-e?

my only concern is that you could really go overkill with it. I mean if you were doing 500mg of test-e and then say 400mg or even less of prop, that's a huge huge jump of test levels and might make pct harder to recover also

If you're that worried about it you could do the calculations to get the proper dosage of Prop to get nearly the same dosage you've been on. Test levels would increase with a higher dosage, but prop is out of your system so fast...the test levels begin to drop much quicker. I dont' like ending with Test E because the levels slowly decline until PCT. People who start PCT less than 3 weeks after their last Test E pin are not waiting long enough.

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
interesting, i usually see ppl waiting 2 weeks for pct after test-e. good post though

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Ah! contest prep without the dieting down. Drop the Tren E add clen throughout the cycle and some oral dht-based steroid at the last 4 weeks and you've got my prep cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic