And a freight train running through the
Middle of my head

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Any lethargy?
Oh yeah and the ECA stack was just stressing me out, the crash is times 10 and i never got sides from ECA but experienced them all. I'm staying at 500mg/day because I figure it will do more than 250mg/day and more exercise. I'm actually just now getting adjusted to it in the last few days so I can enjoy my workouts. I've noticed what some people have said, no loss in muscle, I'm getting harder and leaner like a cut cycle albeit a helluva lot faster.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Do you plan to post any pre and post pics?

L

Lulu66

Apr 12, 2012
Hey bro, i recommend you look up proctolysis, and get familiar with the procedure and be ready to do it at any time. My first rodeo with dnp bout a week into it @500mg a day split in 2, my temperature rocketed to 104 and would not come back down. The procedure i mentioned, with cold fluids was the only thing that literally saved my ass.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
lol don't worry I have acces to a walk in freezer with frozen sausages :D

gi812many

gi812many

Aug 14, 2012
Just got some DNP...will be my first time using it. Got it from Dinitro as well. Now let me get this straight, if your running 250mgs/daily you need to do it every 12hrs? Or would you just take 250mgs morning time and 24 hrs later take your next?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Make sure you have t3 bro
DNP is some crazy stuff
Goto Pedalyte instead of gatoraid

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just got some DNP...will be my first time using it. Got it from Dinitro as well. Now let me get this straight, if your running 250mgs/daily you need to do it every 12hrs? Or would you just take 250mgs morning time and 24 hrs later take your next?

Well it's been about 11 days since my last update, and I have to admit I cheated on my diet and skipped a few days. Hey it's the summer and it's hard to turn down invitations to Brazilian BBQs with all you can eat meat and they drink more than the Irish lol.

Seriously though, I'm anal enough to offer some insights. If you do 250mg every 12 hours it's not gonna hit you right away but when it does you're gonna get a little nervous so make sure you have the following:

1. A place to sleep naked in front of an A/C on top of something very absorbant. Make sure you have a waterproof bed protector.

2. Have a blender to make frozen drinks. My favorites were apple juice with frozen red raspberrys or frozen blueberrys and Orange juie with frozen strawberries. Hindsight I probably should have used Gatorade to blend because of the calories in apple juice. I also ate a ton of bananas and hindsight I should have just picked up potassium tablets which have to be monitored closely.

3. When it hits you stop training hard and just walk or better yet swim until you get use to it and you will get use to it. By week 4 I already built a tolerance to it and my weight loss has slowed.

4. Another option would be just to do 250mg before bed and burn fat while you sleep and then use something else in the morning like an ECA stack. I used the ECA stack with 500mg a day and the crash was just too hard. Never got sides from an ECA stack but did with 500mg/day of DNP.

5. The first 2 weeks I lost 12 lbs and due to cheating on the weekends I've stayed at that weight, so not fair to post pics. I was suppose to have a 25 day supply and this is my 30th day with 3 days to go.

6. Now that I have a tolerance to it I've been training harder to make up but cramping was an issue on legs. I usually can taste when I have too much potassium just like Vitamin C, Salt or sugar, but couldn't seem to tell. I also usually drink orange juice like a fish diluted with water but lost the craving. IMO potassium tablets is a must but I didnt want to OD on potassium. Now that I think about it they would have been good to carry to take when the cramping started.

7. Next time I'm gonna run it in the winter for 25 days strict with potassium tablets on hand and blend the berries with some low calorie gatorade. I hate sucralose though, gives me gas.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic